1962-1980 Mgb Oem Passenger Side Front Brake Backing Plate Dust Shield Cover on 2040-parts.com
Moscow, Tennessee, United States
Other for Sale
- Corvette oem power brake pedal hanger & pedal assembly automatic 1969-1982
- Billet brake fluid reservoir with brackets - mirror finish jr dragster(US $63.96)
- 2013-2016 chevy trax power brake booster hydraulic pump assembly oem(US $48.88)
- Power brake booster gmc envoy 06 07 08(US $67.50)
- Wilwood adjustable brake proportioning valve(US $90.00)
- Meritor 23-123572-002 23 123572 002 23123572002 6 hole brake rotor(US $95.00)
Audi S5 Sportback revealedFri, 28 Aug 2009
Audi are bringing the S5 Sportback to Frankfurt The S5 Sportback gets Audi’s 3.0 litre supercharged lump putting out 329bhp and delivering 324lb/ft of torque. Which will give the S5 Sportback performance of around 5.2 seconds to 60 mph. This change from big V8s is a shame, but it does result in better economy – estimates for the S5 S/B are pushing on 30mpg – and the reduced emissions help car makers like Audi lower their average emissions, and important consideration these days.
Hyundai i30 2010 revealedFri, 04 Dec 2009
The Hyundai i30 - updated for 2010 Hyundai’s cars get more competent and more appealing with every passing launch. We’ll soon see the Hyundai ix35 launched in the UK, followed soon after by the Hyundai i40 /Sonata. But Hyundai isn’t ignoring its existing models, and has just announced updates to the i30 for 2010.
Chrysler brand aims S line at younger crowdMon, 31 Jan 2011
With just four models and an average customer age of 62, Chrysler brand has the Chrysler Group's thinnest lineup, lowest volume and oldest buyers. But Chrysler has a plan to expand its offerings, boost sales and attract younger customers: a new line of vehicles, dubbed S, that arrives in the spring. The plan aims to keep traditional customers happy with the beige leather interiors, wood accents and chrome grilles they want, and woo younger customers with different styling in the S vehicles.