1964-1967 Cadillac 429 Pair Of Mccord Head Gaskets on 2040-parts.com
Tiffin, Ohio, United States
You are bidding on one pair of NOS head gaskets, fit all 1964-1967 Cadillacs with 429 engine. McCord brand, Made in USA! No reserve, no returns.
Gaskets for Sale
- 3066 s6k s6kt overhualing gasket kit for mitsubishi cat engine rebuid e320 320c(US $179.99)
- Npr 4hf1 full overhualing gasket kit for isuzu engine rebuild wpn400 nkr66 truck(US $98.99)
- Npr 4hg1 4hg1t full overhualing gasket kit for isuzu engine rebuild npr300 truck(US $108.99)
- Mercedes benz w123 manual transmission 716 case cover 200d 240d 230e(US $79.90)
- D2366 de12ti de12tis full gasket kit for doosan daewoo engine overhual rebuild(US $227.00)
- Ford v8 60hp timming cover gasket(US $9.95)
2013 BMW M3 offered in Frozen Red, White and BlueFri, 26 Oct 2012
Hot on the heels of the BMW 6-series Frozen Silver Edition coupe, the company says it will build a Frozen Edition of the M3 in three all-American colors: red, white and blue. Last year the company produced Frozen black and Frozen silver versions of the hopped-up 3-series. Standard equipment includes: --BMW Individual Frozen red, white, or blue exterior paint --Competition package including: --Matte black 19” light alloy wheels --Electronic damper control --Lowered suspension (-10 mm) --Sport mapping for EDC and DSC --Premium package --Black Extended Novillo leather with contrast stitching in exterior color on seats, headrests, door inserts, armrests, middle console and door pulls.
MINI parking beats Guinness World RecordSat, 02 Jun 2012
MINI has broken the Guinness World Record for parallel parking at an event in China in the MINI Chinese Job. For as long as the Mini has been around people have been breaking Guinness World Records with it. That used to involve plunging large number of students in its confined interior and counting numbers quickly before claustrophobia took hold.
Jaguar C-X16 ‘production concept’ car revealed ahead of FrankfurtWed, 17 Aug 2011
Jaguar C-X16 - the new Jaguar XE We’ve been running stories on Jaguar’s spiritual successor to the E-Type – the Jaguar XE – for what seems like an eternity. Now, finally, the reality starts to catch up with the expectation with the release of a single sketch of the Jaguar C-X16 ‘production concept’ car. The C-X16 Production Car is, according to Jaguar, a first look at the production concept which will make its global debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show.