1966 1967 Gm A-body Passenger Vent Window Clear, Chevelle, 442, Gto, Gs, on 2040-parts.com
Bremen, Indiana, United States
Up for auction is a passenger vent window and clear glass for a A-body 1966 or 1967 GM hardtop or convertible car. The chrome has some pitting and the pivot bolt is loose in the frame. The glass is in good shape and I didn't see any marks or chip.
Please ask questions before bidding!!!!
Glass for Sale
- Mopar 1970-1974 convertible? plymouth/dodge rear driver side window glass(US $80.00)
- 67-70 ford truck window weatherstrip set repops ft124(US $55.00)
- 1966 mopar dodge polara 4 door passengers side front door vent window(US $39.95)
- 1966 mopar dodge polara passenger side rear door glass(US $39.95)
- 1966 mopar dodge polara passengers side front door glass(US $39.95)
- 1966 mopar dodge polara drivers side rear door glass(US $39.95)
IF YOU’D like your brand new Seat Leon Cupra 280 a little more orange than the basic colour palette allows, check out this new development from Seat UK. The firm’s British arm has responded immediately to complaints that the fastest Leon ever simply didn’t look crazy enough, thanks largely to its muted choice of colours. Seat UK has reacted with a shockingly orange bodyshell wrap, covering the original finish and protecting it from damage, as well as giving the Leon Cupra’s stunning lines a bit more to shout about.Tue, 06 Sep 2011
Buick has stamped the compact 2012 Verano sedan with a $23,470 base price, including destination. Set to go on sale later this year, the Verano comes in three trim levels that use a 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission. The top-level Verano costs $26,850 with destination.Wed, 12 Feb 2014
We know the McLaren P1 is ungodly fast. As evidence, we present this video of the new hypercar at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi doing some test laps, courtesy of YouTube sensation Shmee150. The cars were there for a McLaren 12C owner's meet.