1970 To 1981 Camaro Rear Interior Panels. I Will Ship. on 2040-parts.com
Lake Jackson, Texas, US
Rear panels for 1970 to 1981 Camaro in good used shape. No speaker holes or other abuse.
I will ship for actual costs. I work 12 hour shifts and do not have time to get shipping quotes. I will ship as cheaply as possible.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Trim for Sale
- Rugged ridge 11151.02 - 07-10 jeep wrangler brushed silver shifter bezel a/t(US $34.99)
- Bmw e46 center console shifter trim coupe oem 323 325 330 m3 titan(US $19.99)
- Gm chevy buick oldsmobile pontiac rear license plate bracket holder factory nice(US $25.00)
- Rugged ridge 11156.97 - 07-10 jeep wrangler chrome interior accent kit m/t(US $219.99)
- Vw jetta mk5 (2005.5-2010) oem burr walnut interior trim kit(US $84.99)
- 94-04 mustang oem black center console manual shift shifter bezel trim clean(US $56.89)
Toyota Prius C - leaked in the photo above - is not coming to the UK Just last week we revealed that the new compact Prius City car – dubbed the Toyota Prius C – has leaked out in Japan from a brochure, ahead of an expected debut at the Tokyo Motor Show next month. But the UK won’t be getting the Prius C. A Toyota spokesman has said that with the UK already having the UK-built Auris Hybrid – and the Yaris Hybrid arriving next year – there are no plans to bring the new small Prius to the UK.Thu, 08 Jan 2009
Thanks to our contacts within the automotive design community, Car Design News can confirm that Joel Piaskowski, who resigned from his position as Chief Designer at Hyundai's North American design studios on December 19, 2008, will be taking over the position previously held by Gorden Wagener at Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design. He starts his new job on Monday, January 12. Mercedes-Benz has made a few changes to its design team since taking over the Carlsbad facility from Chrysler last year, notably the retirement of Prof.Thu, 03 Jan 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 03 January 2008 15:03 Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the concept that isn’t really a concept. This is the Vision GLK Freedside study, or if you change the wheels and some trim details, the new GLK. To be unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show in mid-January, the (ahem) concept previews Merc’s BMW X3 competitor.