1974 Thru 1976 Bricklin Blower To Blower Plate Seal on 2040-parts.com
Riverside, California, United States
BRICKLIN SV1 BLOWER TO BLOWER PLATE SEAL
This is the hard to find seal that goes between blower motor and blower mounting plate. These get left out alot because there hard to find. This is an exact fit.
SHIPPING IS $5.00 IN THE USA
OVERSEAS BUYERS WELCOME SHIPPING IS WHAT IT IS TO YOUR DOOR
AC & Heating for Sale
- Vintage north east truck heater mack yellow cab coach bus reo taxicab white db(US $72.95)
- 1962 ford galaxie 500 heater core(US $39.99)
- Mopar early 1960's oem air cinditioning rv2 compressor housing tag and screw(US $2.00)
- 1955-59 chevy/gmc trk windshield defroster vents l&r gm part#3134291&3134290(US $75.00)
- 1964 skylark chevelle lemans cutlass air conditioning evaporator w/ case & valve(US $69.99)
- 1965 skylark chevelle lemans cutlass air conditioning evaporator w/ case & valve(US $69.99)
With the launch date of the redesigned XJ sedan drawing closer, Jaguar is starting to prime the pump by releasing an overhead view of the new car. The teaser shot gives us a look at the car's glass panoramic roof. The new XJ, which we expect to get a clear look at late this summer, uses a reengineered version of the current XJ's aluminum chassis.Tue, 05 Mar 2013
This is the Rolls-Royce Wraith, an imperious super-coupe that will debut today at the 2013 Geneva motor show. It’s the most powerful model Rolls-Royce has ever built, and the price befits that status: the Wraith costs £250,000. Just how much power does the Rolls-Royce Wraith need to be the most powerful model in this posh British marque’s history?Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Lamborghini Lamborghini Tricolore - a Balboni with a new stripe Yes, it’s another Limited Edition Lamborghini Gallardo (although officially it’s just a one-off at the moment), this one bolted together to celebrate Italy’s 150th Anniversary of Unification and originally named the Lamborghini Gallardo Tricolore. If that rings a faint bell somewhere, you may have been reminded that Pagani created a Zonda Tricolore as one of the endless ‘This is really the last Zonda’ creations to flog a one-off to someone with more money than they can fritter themselves without help from Horacio. So what does the Gallardo Tricolore have to offer?