1982 1983 Pontiac Firebird A/c Dehydrator Kit ~ # 1131394 ~ 2724260 ~ 15-1605 on 2040-parts.com
Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
The BIG 3 Obsolete NOS Parts Store
"Do it the first time, with NEW parts!"
No core charges!
NOS GM PARTS
Air Conditioning Dehydrator Kit - Accumulator
GM Part #
1131394 / 2724260
Delco Part #
Group # 9.197
1982-1983 Pontiac Firebird
Why buy rebuilt when you can buy NEW!!!
These parts are New Old Stock, NOT Reproductions, Guaranteed.
** ALL ITEMS SHIPPED VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND CONFIRMATION!
*If there are any parts you are looking for for a vintage domestic vehicle that you don't see listed feel free to send me an email asking. I put new things up every Week.*
AC & Heating for Sale
- Mercedes r107 280 sl climate control 1979(US $150.00)
- Ez slider cable set buick, skylark/special, non air, 1968, (3pcs) [26-1368](US $57.50)
- Nos 1966-72 pontiac gto / gm heater core cover
- Mopar 273 318 340 alternator brackets 1966-1969 dart barracuda valiant gts(US $32.50)
- New nos gm heater and a/c circuit board 1971-72 gm b-body # 1223345 super rare!!(US $19.99)
- Clayton machine works inside door handles #pt-102fg '49 & up ford - gm(US $95.00)
Simple question: How many of you have teenagers in the Southern California area who can benefit from free driver's training? Yes, you read that correctly. The National Hot Rod Association will host 12 sessions of the B.R.A.K.E.S.Sun, 02 Oct 2011
De Tomaso to get €100 million from India De Tomaso hasn’t had the most solvent history in the motoring world, and had been dormant until ex-Fiat man Gian Mario Rossignolo rescued the name – and some of the assets – from the liquidators. And he had big plans. The first of those plans was the underwhelming De Tomaso Deauville, a car which borrowed its name from a previous XJ-like saloon car from De Tomaso, but looked like the bastard child of a Porsche Cayenne and a 5-Series GT.Tue, 10 Sep 2013
Mercedes-Benz previewed its upcoming S-class coupe at the Frankfurt auto show, revealing this lightly veiled concept car. Set to replace the 7-year-old CL, the muscular-looking two-door teases the production model, planned to be rolled out at the Detroit auto show in January. U.S.