1989-2001 Honda Cr500 Custom Pre-printed Black Backgrounds White Numbers on 2040-parts.com
Meridian, Idaho, United States
Please allow 2 business days for your order to be shipped after order is placed!
Comes with all Decals shown including 2 Free mini plates as shown.
19mil thick pre-printed Name and Numbers. Colors will be the same as shown but with your Name/Number in the Style of your choice. Plastics are not included. NOTE: There is NO returns since all product is Custom made to order. Made in the U.S.A. by FastTimes Graphic Co.
Fits Stock Plastics: 1989-2001 HONDA CR500 ONLY!
********* MESSAGE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AFTER ORDER IS PLACED *******
EASY 1, 2, 3 Ordering!
1, Name on Front Plate?: Yes or No. If Yes, message name which is case sensitive.
Note: ALL CAPS usually looks better.
2, Bike Number?:
3, Number/Name Style?:
Decals, Emblems for Sale
- 2005-2006 suzuki rmz450 custom pre-printed black backgrounds white pinstripe(US $34.99)
- Matte black razor tour pak for harley touring 97-13 hinges, lock key & backrest(US $489.00)
- Motorcycle abs plastick oval fuel tank emblem decal for yahama fairing custom
- Matte black king tour pak luggage for harley touring hinges, lock key & backrest(US $499.00)
- Amr racing graphic kit decal dirt bike sell out - crf80 crf100 honda crf 80/100(US $49.95)
- Backrest pad for harley king tour pak 2014-2016 later touring street road glide(US $199.00)
Watch Wolfgang Egger, head of Audi group design, explain his latest designs to CAR Magazine in our new video interview below. We sat down one-to-one with Egger and asked him about the new Audi e-tron concept, A8, A1, those headlights and where exactly Audi design is heading.Be warned: it's quite a long video at 23 minutes long, but we judged it better to give you the full unedited film rather than edit it down to soundbites. Watch the video in our player below.Wed, 11 Dec 2013
THE MOT TEST for cars with diesel engines is set to become much tougher from February 2014 due to new rules about exhaust filters. Diesel-engined cars fitted with an exhaust filter as standard when new will now be checked to make sure it is still present. Any car found to have had the filter removed will be automatically failed and required to have a new filter fitted.Fri, 11 Jan 2013
By the late 1960s it was time for Porsche to create a new car that would replace its ageing entry-level model, the 912. Its sister company Volkswagen also needed a sports coupe to replace the Karmann Ghia and so the two brands joined together to develop what would become the Porsche 914. These days the 914 holds something of a ‘cool factor', generally considered as the ‘black sheep' in Porsche history.