1989 Cs340e Yamaha Cs 340 E Ovation Deluxe Exhaust Pipe Springs on 2040-parts.com
Payette, Idaho, United States
BE SURE AND CHECK OUT MY STORE FOR LOTS OF GREAT DEALS. Visit My eBay Store: Hooter's Vintage Cycle Parts I SHIP DAILY AND OFFER SHIPPING DISCOUNTS TO SAVE YOU $$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I AM PARTING OUT A 1989 YAMAHA CS340E OVATION DELUXE. ALL OF THE PARTS I HAVE FOR THIS ARE LISTED.
THIS ARE THE EXHAUST PIPE SPRINGS.
COMES WITH BOTH SPRINGS SHOWN.
THESE ARE THE SPRINGS THAT SECURE THE EXHAUST PIPE TO THE HEADER PIPE.
BOTH SPRINGS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
NOT DAMAGED IN ANY WAY.
ITEM IS SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IDAHO RESIDENTS WILL BE CHARGED 6% SALES TAX.
FREE SHIPPING IS FOR UNITED STATES CUSTOMERS ONLY.
Exhaust for Sale
- 1995 polaris indy trail 500 deluxe used exhaust pipe expansion chamber motor(US $99.99)
- Ski doo mxz, summit 600 stock exhaust pipe 2001 legend formula z grand touring(US $69.98)
- Slp lightweight silencer polaris edge sks xc rmk 09-252(US $149.99)
- 89 90 91 92 93 yamaha exciter 2 ii 570 ex570 exhaust muffler & y pipe manifold(US $138.95)
- 1999 polaris indy 600, 700 gen 2 sno-stuff rumble pack(US $200.00)
- Bmp powder lite muffler 02-120pl(US $224.95)
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. YoTtube user Munch997 uploaded eight minutes of supercar glory, filmed on London streets.Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Nissan Motor Co.'s assembly plant in Smyrna, Tenn., will build the new seven-passenger Infiniti JX crossover next year, the chairman of Nissan Americas said Wednesday. The move is part of Carlos Tavares' mission of getting Nissan and Infiniti products out of yen and into dollars, but that will require the automaker to move some products around. Tavares also wants to buy more parts from North American suppliers.Wed, 02 Sep 2009
EXECUTIVE EDITOR WES RAYNAL: This car is an old-school hoot with its rear drive and big honkin' V8. The 425-hp figure is magical. That was the power output of the mighty 426 Hemi through the 1960s and '70s.