1992 Cadillac Deville Airbag Air Bag Module Computer Used Oem Factory Control 92 on 2040-parts.com
Monroe, North Carolina, United States
This auction is for a USED OEM AIRBAG AIR BAG MODULE COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY CONTROL , which was removed from a 1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE 4.9L.
This Item Features:
- This AIRBAG AIR BAG MODULE COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY CONTROL is in good used condition
- This part was pulled from a 1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE with a 4.9L Engine. This motor (4.9L) Was running when tested when this part was pulled and Has been tested.
- This AIRBAG AIR BAG MODULE COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY CONTROL should fit other vehicles but check your part number to be sure!
- I have LOADS of other 1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE parts listed in my store, feel free to shop for more parts, and I can combine shipping for you. http://stores.ebay.com/charlotteautosalvage/
- We now ship internationally.
- We can combine shipping, please ask us about combining shipping. However not if you do not ask before making your purchase we not just combine shipping automatically.
- There is NO local pickup.
- We also now ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, Military Addresses, and P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping fees, when applicable, are not refundable.
- If you require any other shipping needs than what are listed above, please send us a message and we will calculate shipping charges for you, on an individual basis.
- If you buy this item by mistake, or you were thinking it was for another model, or that it might work in a different car other than what is displayed for the models it is designed for, there will be a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, before shipping.
- Since the color of any item we sell is VERY much up for debate, if you feel the color of an item we are selling could be the wrong shade, we can, and will send additional pictures of any item we have listed. If you buy any item, and feel it does not “match the color” you thought it might be. There will be a 25% restocking fee for any return, related to “it was the wrong color,” or “I thought it was a different shade.” Etc…
Please be advised!
- Some boxes may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- Factory OEM Non-Reproduction Part fitting a 1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE
- This part came off of a 1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE
- Mileage: Approximately
- Car Color is - (SEDAN)
- Vin # 1G6CD53BXN4285062
- This was a Non-Smoker car
Used Parts Disclaimer
- Used parts are not guaranteed BUT we do test and check each part to make sure it works.
- Information is reliable to the best of our knowledge.
- Please check with your local dealer or parts supplier to be sure.
- We will not be responsible if the item does not fit.
- Used parts are not guaranteed.
- Some parts may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- All items are used unless advertised as NEW. Used items will show signs of wear such as scuffs and cosmetic imperfections.
- Bulbs are not part of the sale but may be included. They are not guaranteed to work.
- Radios do not come with security codes unless otherwise advertised in the listing.
Other for Sale
Mon, 12 Jul 2010
This is the new Peugeot 508, said to be the first Peugeot to introduce the new design look spun from the SR1 concept first seen back in January 2010. The 508 replaces two cars – the 407 and 607 – and will be available in both saloon and estate bodystyles when it goes on sale at the start of 2011. It's very similar to the 5 concept car shown earlier in 2010, but somehow lacks the stylistic class of recent Peugeots such as the RCZ.
Fri, 20 Jan 2012
Mini has introduced two special-edition Coopers, the Mini Baker Street and the Mini Bayswater. The company says the models were made to spread London's signature style in the year the country hosts the Olympic Games. The Baker Street package is available only on the base Cooper, while the Bayswater package can be had with Cooper or Cooper S underpinnings.
Sun, 06 Dec 2009
The 2010 Citroen C3
We first reported on the 2010 Citroen C3 back in June when Citroen released details of their new C3, but we had to wait until the Frankfurt Motor Show for the official launch of the C3. But now, five months after we first got to see where Citroen where going with the C3, they’ve released a humongous press release with every nuance of detail every prospective C3 buyer could need, so we thought we ought to do a quick re-cap / update on what the 2010 C3 has to offer in the UK. The Citroen C3 has been a big seller for Citroen – over 2 million have been shifted in one form or another – so it’s important to Citroen that they get the 2010 C3 right.