1995-2013 Yamaha Yzf R6 R6s R1 Chrome Fluid Cap Set on 2040-parts.com
Laguna Hills, California, US
You are bidding on a brand new PAIR OF CHROME FLUID CAPS.
To fit Yamaha YZF600R 1995-2008, R6 1999-2013, R6S 2006-2010, R1 1998-2013.
High quality billet aluminum with chrome finish.
Easy to install, simply replace your existing front brake fluid cap & oil filler cap.
Note: Oil cap installs with your existing O-ring.
All our products are brand new.
Accessories for Sale
- Honda cbr600rr targa tank cover black carbon weave premium vinyl 2003 - 2006(US $49.95)
- 03 04 05 ktm 450sx 125 250 400 450 525 sx exc gpr stabilizer v4 fat bar mounts(US $349.95)
- Hd harley hogtunes hf-1 hogpod dashpad with tweeters 1998-later flht/x 4405-0172(US $148.95)
- Performance machine pm apex handle bar grip set grips contrast cut 0063-2044-bm(US $119.95)
- New front painted 33 tooth pulley vulcan 2000 all years(US $295.00)
- Vertical model a side mount license plate bracket,chopper, bobber 3/4" hole(US $30.99)
A modern rendering of the McLaren F1 created by Matt Williams Many thought the 12C was a bit too generic. Almost a morphing of supercar styling from other makers. But in many ways that could be its long-term strength.Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Gordon Murray Design has unveiled the T25 prototype, a car that the company's founder, Gordon Murray, has long talked about as the vehicle that will revolutionize the automotive industry. At just 2400mm long, 1300mm wide and 1600mm high, the T25 occupies a greatly reduced footprint in comparison to a Smart ForTwo or Toyota iQ. The T25 seats three, with a central driver flanked by two rearward passengers, in a formation reminiscent of Murray's most famous work to date – the McLaren F1.Mon, 24 Nov 2008
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 24 November 2008 09:00 Today's launch of the new Porsche Panamera is a timely reminder that Porsche is no stranger to controversy. It is happiest pursuing mechanical layouts others deem impossible, turning gamekeeper and buying Volkswagen outright, and laughing in the face of cynics who deplore Porsche-badged off-roaders. The new Panamera sports saloon is going to reignite plenty more controversy, trust us.