1995 Toyota Camry Cruise Control Module Unit Computer Used Oem Factory 95 #0615 on 2040-parts.com
Monroe, North Carolina, United States
This auction is for a USED OEM CRUISE CONTROL MODULE UNIT COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY , which was removed from a 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY 2.2L L4.
This Item Features:
- This CRUISE CONTROL MODULE UNIT COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY is in good used condition
- This part was pulled from a 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY with a 2.2L L4 Engine. This motor (2.2L L4) Was running when tested when this part was pulled and Has been tested.
- This CRUISE CONTROL MODULE UNIT COMPUTER USED OEM FACTORY should fit other vehicles but check your part number to be sure!
- I have LOADS of other 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY parts listed in my store, feel free to shop for more parts, and I can combine shipping for you. http://stores.ebay.com/charlotteautosalvage/
- We now ship internationally.
- We can combine shipping, please ask us about combining shipping. However not if you do not ask before making your purchase we not just combine shipping automatically.
- There is NO local pickup.
- We also now ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, Military Addresses, and P.O. Boxes.
- Shipping fees, when applicable, are not refundable.
- If you require any other shipping needs than what are listed above, please send us a message and we will calculate shipping charges for you, on an individual basis.
- If you buy this item by mistake, or you were thinking it was for another model, or that it might work in a different car other than what is displayed for the models it is designed for, there will be a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price, before shipping.
- Since the color of any item we sell is VERY much up for debate, if you feel the color of an item we are selling could be the wrong shade, we can, and will send additional pictures of any item we have listed. If you buy any item, and feel it does not “match the color” you thought it might be. There will be a 25% restocking fee for any return, related to “it was the wrong color,” or “I thought it was a different shade.” Etc…
Please be advised!
- Some boxes may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- Factory OEM Non-Reproduction Part fitting a 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY
- This part came off of a 1995 TOYOTA CAMRY
- Mileage: 230,168 Approximately
- Car Color is GOLD (LE)
- Vin # 4T1SK12E6SU560615
- This was a Non-Smoker car
Used Parts Disclaimer
- Used parts are not guaranteed BUT we do test and check each part to make sure it works.
- Information is reliable to the best of our knowledge.
- Please check with your local dealer or parts supplier to be sure.
- We will not be responsible if the item does not fit.
- Used parts are not guaranteed.
- Some parts may need to be reprogrammed by your mechanic or dealership before they will operate in your vehicle.
- All items are used unless advertised as NEW. Used items will show signs of wear such as scuffs and cosmetic imperfections.
- Bulbs are not part of the sale but may be included. They are not guaranteed to work.
- Radios do not come with security codes unless otherwise advertised in the listing.
Cruise Control Units for Sale
Wed, 05 Dec 2012
Apparently Ford wanted to give a few of its offerings a mile-high workout. That would explain why Autoweek reader Brendan Bartolo was able to catch a fleet of four vehicles parked, hoods open, in a Denver hotel parking lot. Full-body camouflage can't disguise a pair of 2013 Ford Fusion sedans, but we have no way of knowing what new technologies may or may not lurk under their conventional sheet metal.
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
AS IS traditional at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, one of the event’s main attractions is the centerpiece display in front of Goodwood House itself. Used to celebrate a particular manufacturer and event theme, this year saw Mercedes take centre stage with a dramatic interpretation of the firm’s 120-year motorsport anniversary celebrations. Created by artist Gerry Judah, the sculpture is said to be the most complex and ambitious yet.
Wed, 09 Feb 2011
Suzuki Swift S-CONCEPT
Suzuki ended up giving us a bit of detail on the 2011 Swift back in June last year. But their hand had been forced by a leak of photos, so they dribbled out that bit more than the leak did to negate its impact. But by September Suzuki were ready to reveal the all-new, 2011 Suzuki Swift.