1996 - 1998 Acura Rl Custom Black Leather Seat Upholstery Covers on 2040-parts.com
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US
Seat Covers for Sale
- Pair 2 pcs red car memory foam neck rest cushion pillow car head rest auto (US $31.99)
- Trendy elegance car seat covers, airbag compatible and split bench(US $55.00)
- Standard high low back bucket seat covers, 1 pc slip on, s hook navy blue & grey(US $29.95)
- Standard high low back bucket seat covers, 1pc slip on, s hook camel brown suede(US $29.95)
- Synthetic leather rear only car seat covers solid bench ruby red(US $20.00)
- Leather like vinyl semi - custom car seat covers 60-40 full split sld gy(US $39.99)
2015 Hyundai Genesis to be compatible with Google GlassFri, 03 Jan 2014
It seems that at least one automaker is ready to embrace wearable computer technology before it become as ubiquitous as a cell phone, as Hyundai has just announced that its new 2015 Hyundai Genesis sedan will be compatible with Google Glass. The wearable computer with an optical head-mounted display is becoming more and more common, and Hyundai engineers have teamed up with Google to make it interact with the car's Blue Link infotainment system. Users will need to download a Blue Link Glassware app to manage a number of the car's functions, such as remote start, remote locking, and a vehicle finder.
Stirling Moss adds an Aston Martin Cygnet to his wife's garageTue, 12 Jul 2011
For those of you who thought the tiny Aston Martin Cygnet--a reworked Toyota iQ city car--was blasphemous for the company, Sir Stirling Moss disagrees. He surprised his wife with one at the Royal Automobile Club in London on Monday. The Mosses had planned a private dinner on the eve of Lady Moss's birthday at the century-old club.
Honda S660 Concept sports car for Tokyo Motor Show 2013Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Honda has announced its line-up for the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show – and right at the top of the billing is this tiny but mighty S660 Concept roadster. As the name suggests, the S660 is only billed as a concept. But looking distinctly like an evolution of the 2011 Honda EV-STER show car [note this is a 2011 concept despite the title of a later link…], could it be that the Japanese manufacturer is finally about to build a new sporting model?