1997 Mercury 9.9 Hp Outboard Motor Throttle Cable Control Actuator 42166 2 on 2040-parts.com
Mount Zion, Illinois, United States
We are selling a good used cable control actuator from a 1997 9.9 hp Mercury 2 cycle outboard motor. 1994 through 1998.
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- Suzuki 41210-986l1 screw, assy clamp(US $22.66)
- Oem mercruiser yoke assy. (coupling end) part# 59830a7 (omc 912212,volvo 385081)(US $199.99)
- F335654-1 mercury force deflection stop f335654->f335654-2 f335654-1->f335654-2(US $14.95)
- T-h marine supply atlas hydraulic jack plate ahj4vdp 4" setback(US $1,097.00)
- Outboard kicker motor bracket up to 20hp(US $55.00)
- Ffi -'99 -90/115hp omc- new "take off" miscellaneous parts(US $10.00)
Every spring, Carlisle, Pa., (otherwise known as the Woodstock of the classic-car hobby, a title it now fully shares with Hershey) hosts a weekend event just for foreign cars. Last year, over 1,000 cars gathered in central Pennsylvania, with rare foreign machinery making its way from all over the lower 50 and parts of Canada. The longest-traveled cars we spotted last year wore British Columbia plates, which should give you a clue as to the event's following, though we're still unsure which cars we spent the longest time gawking at.Thu, 10 Jul 2014
Extra-curricular activities. Great for the CV, but not exactly fun. That is, unless, you’re a pupil at Millfield School in Somerset – where students have built a Caterham Seven and tested it out on the Top Gear track.Mon, 10 Dec 2012
More details and images of the 2013 Skoda Octavia have been revealed ahead of its official announcement. The C-segment Octavia will be the fourth model to sit on the MQB platform after the Volkswagen Golf Mk7, Seat Leon and Audi A3. These images suggest the car will offer few surprises – from its familiar corporate grille to the new, sharp-edged, cut-glass inspired surfacing first seen on the Rapid this third-generation Octavia looks set to build on its solid and loyal customer base.