1997 Mercury 9.9 Hp Outboard Motor Throttle Cable Control Actuator 42166 2 on 2040-parts.com
Mount Zion, Illinois, United States
We are selling a good used cable control actuator from a 1997 9.9 hp Mercury 2 cycle outboard motor. 1994 through 1998.
Mounting & Brackets for Sale
- Suzuki 41210-986l1 screw, assy clamp(US $22.66)
- Oem mercruiser yoke assy. (coupling end) part# 59830a7 (omc 912212,volvo 385081)(US $199.99)
- F335654-1 mercury force deflection stop f335654->f335654-2 f335654-1->f335654-2(US $14.95)
- T-h marine supply atlas hydraulic jack plate ahj4vdp 4" setback(US $1,097.00)
- Outboard kicker motor bracket up to 20hp(US $55.00)
- Ffi -'99 -90/115hp omc- new "take off" miscellaneous parts(US $10.00)
The 2012 NFL Draft begins on Thursday night. All of the players selected in the early rounds have at least one thing in common--their personal financial situations are about to change drastically. With all of the workouts, interviews and travel that keeps potential draft picks occupied in the weeks leading up to the draft, it's not hard to imagine that some genuinely important life decisions are being pushed aside.Mon, 21 Oct 2013
THIS MONTH the Automobile Association is celebrating the 40th anniversary of its Recovery service - originally called AA Relay - that promised to get you home or to your destination. Back in 1973 there were very limited options if your broken-down car could not be fixed at the side of the road. The AA patrol could only tow you to your local garage to have it fixed or you would have to carry on your journey without the car.Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Kia gave its new CUB concept its official debut at this week's Seoul Auto Show. The B-segment five-door hatchback was designed at Kia's Namyang Design Center in Hwaseong, South Korea, under the direction of the carmaker's president and chief design officer Peter Schreyer and is less than 4 meters long. Developed as the latest study into Kia's B- and C-segment future models following last year's Trackster concept and the Provo concept unveiled earlier this month at the Geneva show, there are a number of design features taken from the 2007 Kia Kee 2+2 concept.