1998-2002 Lincoln Continental Rear Emblem Part # F8oz-5442528-ca on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
new OE rear emblem for 98-02 continental, part has been discontinued and hard to find.
Emblems for Sale
- Scion toyota jdm vvt-i vvti emblem 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 xa xb tc xd bb(US $12.95)
- German euro license plate pair volkswagen mercedes audi mk5 vdub sec vr4 vr6 (US $12.99)
- Car truck emblem badge sticker carbon fiber transformers autobot blue(US $6.99)
- Car truck emblem badge sticker carbon fiber transformers autobot red(US $6.99)
- Mazda rx3 boot badge emblem nos(US $225.00)
- Cadillac 90's deville interior light emblem ornament badge set lot(US $7.99)
Metrocab Range Extender London Taxi We’ve had lots of new competition for the traditional London Black Cab cropping up recently, with the Nissan NV200 Taxi and the Mercedes Vito Taxi heading the assault on the traditional black taxi market. Now we’re getting the Metrocab Range Extender Electric from Frazer Nash throwing its hat in to the ring as a contender for the market, and it does look to be a real contender. Looking familiar with styling that looks like a properly updated take on the traditional TX4 Black Cab, the Metrocab has been developed by Frazer Nash and Ecotive to be fully compliant with all the requirements of the London Public Carriage Office and offers a much more appealing option for cabbies and fares alike.Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Reacting to criticism that data from black-box crash recorders in its vehicles can be accessed only by the company, Toyota Motor Corp. is moving to ship hundreds of data-decoding machines to the United States and make them commercially available to help diagnose vehicle problems. The devices, known as event data recorders, are similar to the black boxes on airliners and record information such as vehicle and engine speed in the seconds before a crash.Wed, 28 Apr 2010
Two of General Motors' finest convertibles from half a century ago were the top sellers at the RM auction last weekend in suburban Detroit. A 1958 Pontiac Parisienne droptop sold for $104,500, and a 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz went for $82,500 at the annual classic-car event, April 24-25 in Novi, Mich. Prices include a buyers premium.