1998 Kawasaki Kx250 Pro Circuit Silencer on 2040-parts.com
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Pro Circuit silencer off a 1998 KX250. In good shape with no dings or cracks. Pretty low hour usage.
Exhaust for Sale
- Ktm 125sx 2000 2001 2002 2003 fmf fatty header pipe(US $170.10)
- Early bsa b31 model ready to paint silencer brand new hi quality spare parts(US $159.99)
- Honda crf250 r crf250r 2013 yoshimura rs-4 slip on exhaust muffler 228402d321(AU $549.95)
- Universal 51mm viper pipes street fighter motorcycle exhaust muffler slip on(US $95.00)
- Harley softail all models 2012 thru 2016 cobra true dual full exhaust billet tip
- Yamaha yz450f 2008-2009, new arrow off road aluminium silencer, 75054ta(US $220.00)
Not many cars are as recognizable as the Batmobile, even with its multiple iterations—from the George Barris concept to the Tumbler of the Christopher Nolan trilogy. An upcoming Warner Bros. documentary features interviews with directors of the unforgettable movies by Tim Burton and Christopher Nolan, and the wish-you-could-forget films of Joel Schumacher, all exploring the Batmobile.Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Ferrari has set the price of the 458 Spider at $257,000, with U.S. sales to start in January, In Europe, the sports car will cost 226,800 euros, or $309,000 at current exchange rate. Sales begin in October.Wed, 25 Jun 2014
California-based skyTran has signed an agreement with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to build a test version of its patented maglev transport network. The 500 meter-long demonstrator will begin operation late next year, and is designed to prove the system's potential for reducing road congestion by lifting passengers above the highway, into space that's not currently utilized. The skyTran system is a network of computer-controlled, two-person vehicles that use maglev technology. Users will request one of the system's two-seater pods to the nearest available station using a smartphone app.