1999-2000 Honda Civic Climate Control Bracket Mount Brace Ac Panel Radio Bezel on 2040-parts.com
Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
Other for Sale
- 01 02 03 04 05 lexus gs300 gs430 dvd changer p/n 86270-30210(US $57.85)
- 2011 oem genuine usb port cable for ferrari f458 ltalia factory parts(US $55.99)
- 2000-2004 cadillac deville audio amplifier bose oem lkq(US $56.63)
- Wolo 405 horn air horn airmite 3 low mid high tones 12 v 120 db red pair(US $39.92)
- Wolo 306-2t horn super disc low and high tones 12 v 120 db chrome pair(US $75.92)
- Wolo 310-2t horn electric horns oe horn loud one low tone 12 v 115 db each(US $9.97)
Silverstone gets British Grand PrixMon, 07 Dec 2009
Silverstone has won a 17 year deal to host the British Grand Prix Now the farce that was the Donnington bid has been expunged, we’ve been waiting for confirmation that Bernie Ecclestone will take in to account more than just money and confirm that the British Grand Prix will survive. It seemed certain last week that a deal would happen, and the official announcement has come this morning that Silverstone has secured a 17 year deal to host F1. The key to the deal seems to be the length of the agreement.
Volkswagen NCC conceptWed, 20 Jan 2010
Volkswagen's New Compact Coupe (NCC) concept previews the next Jetta, but with two-doors rather than four. The car's front - minus the hybrid-style closed grille - pretty much represents the new face of the sixth-generation production Jetta due on sale this November, and its syling is informed by the latest Polo as well as some recent concepts from the German brand. Read our opinion of the NCC concept's design in our 2010 Detroit Auto Show Highlights, and see more photos of the showcar in the photo gallery below.
Nissan rekindles Almera with new Golf rivalThu, 08 Apr 2010
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 08 April 2010 09:26 Nissan plans to re-enter some of the heartland markets it departed with the loss of the Almera and Primera, CAR can reveal. It's a U-turn from a strategy that saw Nissan desert mainstream models in favour of crossovers and niche cars such as the Qashqai and Note. In an interview at the signing of the Daimler-Renault-Nissan cooperation yesterday, the Japanese firm's global product chief told CAR a new Golf rival to replace the unloved Almera was underway.'There's a live, upstream project,' Andy Palmer confirmed.