1999 Saab 9.3 Left Front Fender on 2040-parts.com
Mocksville, North Carolina, United States
Excellent condition No dents or rust. Parting out car.
Fenders for Sale
- 1999 saab 9.3 right front fender(US $125.00)
- 46, 47, 48, chevy fleetline, aero, coupe. fenders, hood, doors, dash, windows(US $800.00)
- 1970's,1980's ford courier,mazda b2000 sundowner nos rh fender splash shield(US $12.99)
- Original 1932 ford rear fender 32 deuce roadster coupe rat hot rod flathead scta
- Nos 1953 1954 chevrolet fender skirts foxcraft bel air convertible
- 1970, 1971, 1972, corvette l/f fender & nose section, oem fiberglass for repair(US $475.00)
General Motors is teasing a new convertible set to go on sale in Europe early next year. Named Cascada, the four-seat convertible is based on the Opel Astra platform but is slightly larger than the Audi A5. U.S.Sat, 19 Apr 2008
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 19 April 2008 12:00 A decade after rival BMW, Audi is finally joining the mid-sized SUV party. The new Q5, unveiled at this weekend's Beijing motor show, is Ingolstadt's answer to its hometown rival the X3, and is based on the oily bits from the A4. Which speaks volumes about its intent.Unsurprisingly, that means it's aimed squarely at on-road performance, where it will shuttle five occupants around in - you'd imagine - saloon car comfort.Mon, 07 Oct 2013
What a difference a year makes. Last year Nissan exhibited a self-parking car at CEATEC, Japan's largest show for IT and electronics. Back then a Nissan NSC-2015 concept car, a Nissan Leaf with what seemed like a couple hundred pounds worth of computers in the trunk, was able to find a parking spot for itself under controlled conditions and park itself.