1xcar Air Conditioner Air Outlet Navigation Frame Transformers Mobile Phone Rack on 2040-parts.com
HK, Hong Kong
Holders & Mounts for Sale
- New garmin 010-10859-00 motorcycle mounting bracket(US $70.18)
- 1 pcs pop mobile bracket type function multi vehicle adhesive holder phones car(US $1.81)
- 1 pcs holder pop mobile bracket type function vehicle car phones multi adhesive(US $1.81)
- 28x18cm car anti-slip non-slip mat dashboard sticky pad adhesive mat for phone(US $6.49)
- 27x15cm car anti-slip non-slip mat dashboard sticky pad adhesive mat for phone(US $2.99)
- New car window suction mount and bracket holder for tomtom go 930 gps(US $7.50)
2013 Volkswagen CC prices start at $31,070Wed, 29 Feb 2012
Volkswagen announced that pricing for its 2013 CC sedan will begin at $31,070. That's about two grand more than the 2012 model. For 2013, the coupe-look sedan will offer six trim lines: two sport, two luxury, an R-Line and the 4Motion Executive.
Chevrolet saves sinkhole CorvettesFri, 14 Feb 2014
CHEVROLET has taken on the job of restoring a number of classic Corvettes which were swallowed by a gaping sinkhole beneath the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky. General Motors' head of global product development, Mark Reuss, said today that the damaged vehicles are some of the most significant in motoring history. He said the company wants to restore as many of them as possible so car fans can enjoy them.
First Sight: Mercedes-AMG GTWed, 10 Sep 2014
“If I was to buy any sports car that wasn't a Mercedes, it'd be a Porsche 911,” says Mercedes' head of design, Gorden Wagener. “But when you see the two cars together, we think ours has the edge.” He's talking about the new Mercedes-AMG GT, a front-mid engined, two-seater sports car that's unashamedly aimed at higher-end 911s, and we've come to see it at Mercedes' Sindelfingen studio. The GT replaces the larger SLS, and is seen by Wagener as the best example yet of his 'sensual purity' design philosophy: “The SLS is very much [he gestures] line, line with a surface in between. With the GT we started with the surface and worked to refine and reduce the number of lines.” Elements of the SLS's platform have been carried over, so the GT measures the same 1,939mm wide.