2 Two Quadboss Quad Boss Qbt672 672 26x12-12 26x12x12 8ply 8-ply Rear Tires on 2040-parts.com
Slickville, Pennsylvania, United States
2 Two Quadboss Quad Boss QBT672 672 26x12-12 26x12x12 8Ply 8-Ply Rear Tires
Matching pair of two rear Quadboss QBT672 8-ply 26x12x12 tires.
For more general information on Quadboss tires you may visit the manufactures site here:
Ships for free within the Continental United States, sorry this item is not available Internationally due to size and weight.
2 - 609312
Wheels, Tires for Sale
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x9-12 27x9x12 8ply 8-ply 8 ply front tires(US $252.22)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x11-12 27x11x12 8ply 8-ply rear tires(US $276.00)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x9-14 27x9x14 8ply 8-ply 8 ply front tires(US $245.87)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x11-14 27x11x14 8ply 8-ply rear tires(US $269.66)
- Wheel spacers kubota rtv john deere 2305 jd 1026 tractor xuv gator hpx & others(US $214.95)
- (four) 1" wheel adapters, 5 x 4.5 (5 x 114.3) for ranger, others
The Lamborghini LP670-4 Super Veloce with standard rear wing But, apart from a new set of pictures of the Lamborghini LP670-4 SV a few weeks ago, we’ve had nothing new. But now we have something to ponder on – why has Lamborghini not shown us what the LP670-4 SV looks like without the optional rear wing? Is it because it’s none too exciting?Tue, 28 Sep 2010
It's a shot of an exhaust pipe, which exits the concept car just below the support for the rear wing. We've now seen all six images, and they've shown everything from vents in the bonnet to stylish flourishes atop the V10 engine, plus glimpses of the interior and what appears to be a carbonfibre wheel. The concept car is expected to be almost completely carbonfibre, very light and Gallardo-powered. Why is Lamborghini showing such a car?Sat, 05 May 2012
2012 Porsche Boxster - now in Porsche UK showrooms The 2012 Porsche Boxster – and Boxster S – arrive in Porsche UK showrooms today priced from £37,589. Porsche revealed the 2012 versions of the Boxster and Boxster S back in January looking, as you would expect from Porsche, much the same as the previous two generations of Boxster. Despite a familiar look the 2012 Boxster gets a comprehensive makeover with a sharper look thanks to shorter overhangs, a longer wheelbase and a wider track.