2 X 4 Led Amber Light Tow Light ,truck Light Emergency Light Strobe Light on 2040-parts.com
Shen Zhen Shi, CN
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
LED Lights for Sale
- 2pc white 36mm festoon 3x smd led light bulb trunk/license plate lamp c5w 12v cc(US $5.49)
- 2x red 30cm 12" 1210 smd 12v led meteor fairy rain strip light party tree xmas(US $7.99)
- 2pc white 1157 bay15d socket dual contact 63x led front turn signal light bulbs(US $17.49)
- 2x super white 4-led smd license plate tag light bulbs #q1(US $0.99)
- 9006 hb4 high power cree led plasma projector fog lamp daytime running light 11w(US $30.65)
- 3157 4157 yellow round 19 led 2 pc bulbs #w29 for front turn signal light(US $8.88)
Ford Fiesta ST (pictured) is selling so well Ford is having to increase production The new Ford Fiesta ST may have taken longer to get from concept to showrooms than expected, but now it’s here it’s proving to be a big hit for Ford. Ford finally managed to get the new Fiesta ST in to production in February, and at the time we commented that we thought the new ST would be a big hit with buyers. That’s down not just to how good the new Fiesta ST is, but because it comes at a very appealing price – just £17k for the regular ST and £1k more for the much better equipped ST2 – which undercuts Peugeot’s 208 GTI by £2k whilst offering similar performance but better dynamics.Mon, 13 Jan 2014
Today at the Detroit Auto Show, Chrysler has official taken the covers off the new Chrysler 200 sedan. It's a complete redesign, not a facelift -- and it's here not a moment too soon. The first generation of the Sebring-derived 200 may have had some impressive ad campaigns to stoke its sales, but at the end of the day the car was never really a hot seller.Fri, 13 May 2011
That buzzing noise you hear in the car could be more than a seatbelt reminder--it could be a payment reminder. Some dealerships install tracking devices in the vehicles of high-risk buyers. That makes it easier to track down the buyer--and the car--if the payments stop.