2000 300m Ecm Engine Computer Calif Emissions 4896240 on 2040-parts.com
Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
Nice Used Ecm Engine Computer From A Wrecked And Running 2000 300M Part # 4896240. Also Fits The Following;
300M 00 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (LH front engine compartment), Calif
INTREPID 00 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (LH front engine compartment), 3.5L, Calif, std engine controller (ID 4896240)
LHS 00 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (LH front engine compartment), Calif
ECM (Elec Cont Module).
WARNING: This part may be VIN specific and may not be reprogrammable.
Engine Computers for Sale
- Standard motor products em8361 engine control module(US $303.74)
- 01-05 vw beetle jetta golf comfort control module ccm 1c0 962 258 ac(US $70.00)
- 01 volkswagen jetta tcm tcu transmission computer module oem(US $45.00)
- 11 2011 toyota corolla electronic engine control module ecm 1.8l 68k oem lkq(US $75.95)
- Engine computer ecu ecm for accord 873781 05 06 07 acm ecu 38700-sdr-a03(US $75.00)
- 09 subaru forester oem ecu pcm computer gl 22611an451(US $59.99)
Nissan brought one of its new IDx concepts to Jay Leno’s Garage over the weekend. Leno, in turn, brought Datsun fanatic and friend of the show Greg Elliot, who brought his 1971 Datsun 510. Leno and Miller agree that the new car looks great, and both expect it to sell well.Sun, 03 Nov 2013
THREE QUARTERS of drivers say they are concerned about new technology that automatically changes the speed of a car. These Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA) systems are designed to force cars to drive within the speed limit and can automatically reduce a car’s speed without the driver’s input. The Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) says 75% of drivers it asked thought ISA systems would compromise safety, while 78% did not want to see this technology retro-fitted to older cars.Fri, 17 Jan 2014
Looking for a 1932 Ford 5-window coupe body? Ford Component Sales has thousands of period-correct reproductions, and the latest addition is a 5-window coupe. The coupe debuted for the first time at the 2013 SEMA show, being produced by United Pacific Industries.