2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 2500 3500 -driver Side Bottom Replacement Foam Cushion on 2040-parts.com
Houston, Texas, United States
Brand:Auto Champ of Texas Phone (713) 299-5621
Manufacturer Part Number:Does Not Apply
Fits:Heated & Non-Heated Seats
Other Part Number:Left Hand Front Bottom Cushion (LH)
Fits::Cloth & Leather Seats
Placement on Vehicle:Left, Front, Lower
Compatible With:Manual & Powered Seats
Surface Finish:OEM Style - OEM Specs - Seat Foam Cushion
Will Not Fit:Vehicles equipped with the 40/20/40 setup
OE Spec or Performance/Custom:OE Spec
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Our OEM Style Replacement Seat Cushions are guaranteed to fit and match! Our cushions are made proudly in America and are manufactured to the OEM quality and specs. Each replacement cushion is individually test fitted and inspected before it is packed and shipped to you. If you are unable to find what you are looking for then please message us or give us a call at (713) 299-5621 with your vehicles information!
To ensure you receive the correct Cushion, please message us your vehicles VIN Number during check out or email it to us after you have made your purchase. We are here 7 days a week from 8:00am-7:00pm (CST), please do not hesitate to contact us anytime with any questions you may have!!
Thank you for choosing Auto Champ of Texas for your Automotive needs!!
- Brand New Driver Side Bottom Replacement Seat Cushion for your 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado Truck!!
- Fits: Driver Side Bottom (Front Left Hand Bottom)
- Fits: Heated Seats and Non-Heated Seats (Heating Element Not Included)
- Fits: Powered and Manual Seats
- Fits: Leather & Cloth Seats
- Fits: Vehicles equipped with the 2-Bucket Seats (2-Captain Seats)
- Will Not Fit: Vehicles equipped with the 40/20/40 Setup
- FREE SHIPPING, Brand New, Never Used !!
- Takes 30-45 Minutes to Install, can email Installation Videos!!
- OEM Quality or Better, Not an Economy Aftermarket Grade
- Actual Replacement Cushion! You will REMOVE the OLD CUSHION & then install the New Cushion!!
- Not Sure Which Cushion Your Vehicle Is Equipped With? Do Not Worry!! Just give us a call!
- This Replacement Seat Cushion is Guaranteed to fit the following Vehicles:
- 1999 - 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2500 Single-Cab & Quad-Cab LT, LS, Z71
- 2001 - 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1500HD Single-Cab, Quad-Cab, Crew-Cab LT, LS, Z71
- 2001 - 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2500HD Single-Cab, Quad-Cab, Crew-Cab LT, LS
- 2001 - 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Single-Cab, Quad-Cab, Crew-Cab LT, LS
Our Cushions are manufactured to the OEM specs and quality. These cushions are designed to exceed OEM specs but with an OEM look. Message us if you happen to need an Installation Video.
All of our items come with a money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied with your order, mail it back to us for a refund! No questions asked!
We will ship your new Replacement Seat Cushion with USPS/UPS or Fedex FOR FREE. Please allow 1-2 business days to process and inspect your order. Shipping will take 2-6 business days. Free Shipping is for US customers only. We also ship worldwide. Canada and Europe shipping costs is around $60. If you would like a shipping quote you can either call us at (713) 299-5621 or email us your zip code or mailing address and we will get back to you with a shipping quote.
Seats for Sale
Wed, 19 Oct 2011
The name means “mongoose” in Italian, and even if this American half-breed never killed a Cobra on the track, in the looks department it’s still lethal. DeTomaso built 401 Mangusta sports cars from 1967 to 1971 before it was axed in favor of the ubiquitous Pantera--a styling step backward in the eyes of your humble author. The Mangusta formula was the same as that for Pantera: a Ford V8 engine (albeit a 302 rather than a 351C) midships in a sleek Italian body.
Wed, 26 May 2010
The F1 Grand Prix Circus returns to the USA in 2012
The Americans have never really fallen in love with Formula One in the way the rest of the world – and particularly the Europeans – have. They have plenty of race series of their own, many arguably more exciting. Which you would think would be a good enough reason not to worry too much about the lack of a US Grand Prix on the calendar since the last one in Indianapolis in 2007.
Thu, 19 Jun 2014
The new Peugeot 508 (pictured) debuts in August
It’s four years since the Peugeot 508 first broke cover and pitched its tent as a French take on the Ford Mondeo. So now it’s time for some updates. The facelift for the 508 covers all three models in the 508 range – saloon, estate (SW) and the high-riding 508 RX – and mainly comprises of new bumpers front and back, new LED lights front and back, a re-profiled bonnet and a new grill with the Peugeot Lion front and centre.