2001 Ski Doo 440 Mxzx Brembo Racing Brake Caliper And Lever Assy on 2040-parts.com
Hastings, New York, United States
Nice part in great working condition removed from a 2001 ski-doo 440 MXZX race sled. The brake lock tip is broke off but still functions. Should fit many models, last pic shows sled it was removed from.
Brakes for Sale
- Fly extended brake line(US $30.00)
- Brake pads spi metalic arctic cat jag 440. 05-152-25(US $17.96)
- 1996 polaris 500 fan indy trail: master cylinder w handle and brake line
- 1997 arctic cat wild cat 700 efi brake disc(US $15.88)
- Brake control master cylinder light switch for arctic cat firecat f7 f5 f6 zr zl(US $35.00)
- Arctic cat 700 f7 600 sabercat firecat f6 f5 03 04 05 440 brake master cylinder(US $59.77)
Mercedes SL63 AMG Video The official public debut of the 2012 Mercedes SL63 AMG is at Geneva next week and Mercedes has divvied up a video to pique interest. It’s easy to think of the Mercedes SL as an old man’s convertible; a soft and soggy soft-top for those who are more interested in the pose than the drive. But that’s not really been true for a long time, and certainly not in the SL AMG models, which have offered real performance and decent dynamics since arriving as the SL55 AMG a decade ago.Fri, 11 Apr 2014
To call attention to its coming 2015 Transit full-size van, which arrives in midsummer, Ford commissioned a concept version of the big people mover. And when you say “Ford,” “concept” and “it better be done right,” there's only one place you trust to do it: Galpin Auto Sport, or GAS. Those with discriminating taste and the right cable TV package already know that GAS was the home of the seminal reality series "Pimp My Ride" for several seasons.Sun, 27 Nov 2011
Toyota has a long history of long gestations for its sports cars (remember the Lexus LFA's birth?). But today we can finally bring you the first pictures of the new Toyota GT 86 sports car, ne FT-86 concept car from back in 2009. We'll see the GT 86 at the Tokyo auto show in the next week, with UK sales due in spring 2012.