2001 Suzuki Grand Vitara Xl7 Xl-7 V6 Side Fender Emblem Logo Used 99 00 01 02 03 on 2040-parts.com
North Port, Florida, US
EMBLEM This item was removed from 2001 SUZUKI XL-7 but it will fit other years. This side emblem is in used condition with some wear. MAKE SURE THIS IS CORRECT PART FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
This item was removed from 2001 SUZUKI XL-7 but it will
fit other years. This side emblem is in used condition with
MAKE SURE THIS IS CORRECT PART FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
Emblems for Sale
- 1993 lexus ls400 front grille gold emblem logo 90 91 92 93 94(US $20.00)
- Old bmw emblem badge from vintage motorcycle ? gas tank(US $3.99)
- New oem mopar hood jeep badge emblem 2013 jeep grand cherokee w/trailhawk badge(US $23.50)
- 2001 mazda b3000 v6 le side fender chrome emblem logo 98 99 00 01 02(US $25.00)
- 2001 saturn l 300 l300 sl1 v6 rear trunk chrome emblem logo oem used decal 00 01(US $15.00)
- 2002 ford ranger front grille emblem decal logo decal badge 01 02 03 used poor(US $25.00)
Renault KoleosThu, 28 Sep 2006
By Ben Barry Motor Shows 28 September 2006 01:37 The lowdown Renault boss Carlos Ghosn today unveiled the latest fruits of the Renault/Nissan alliance at the Paris Motor Show: the Renault Koleos concept, the French firm’s first steps into soft-roader territory. Despite being a concept, the Koleos closely mirrors the production car. The Koleos is an incredibly important vehicle for Renault, taking it into the crossover 4x4 market, and being a key player in La Regie’s bid to release 26 cars by 2009 – ‘to rejuvenate, extend and revitalize our product range,’ according to Ghosn.
Top Gear Video – Bugatti & ZondaMon, 24 Nov 2008
I’m sure you all saw Top Gear last night, with both the Bugatti Veyron and the Zonda F Roadster on the Top Gear track for the first time. Definitely worth the viewing! The Zonda is relatively new, so you can forgive the boys for not having it on the track before.
Nissan Denki Cube conceptThu, 20 Mar 2008
By Liz Turner Motor Shows 20 March 2008 16:24 Nissan's cute Cube will go on sale in the US in 2009 and a production version will be unveiled at the next LA Auto Show, Nissan announced in New York. This will be a petrol Cube: an electric Cube, based on the Denki concept unveiled in NY will follow. 'Denki' is Japanese for electric and the concept is the current Cube with a new EV powertrain, with various trim tweaks to remind you of the battery power.