2003 Corvette Z06 441ci Ls7 Euc W/680 Tune on 2040-parts.com
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin, United States
2003 Corvette Z06 441ci LS7 EUC W/680 Tune
Chips, Programmers for Sale
- *must see* duramax ppe xcelerator programmer/tuner!!(US $299.99)
- Slp diablo programmer(US $350.00)
- Superchips 1715 tuner 96-03 chevy(US $80.00)
- Afe power 2009-2013 bmw x5 xdrive35d (e70) l6-3.0l (td) m57 scorcher module(US $495.00)
- Afe power 2009-2011 bmw 335d sedan (e90) l6-3.0l (td) m57 scorcher module(US $495.00)
- Diablosport t1000 trinity dashboard tuner and diagnostic tool(US $449.99)
Opel design boss dismissedMon, 30 Jul 2012
Newly appointed Opel design boss Dave Lyon has been dismissed by parent company General Motors, less than a week before he was set to take over the position at the company's troubled European subsidiary in Russelsheim, Germany. Lyon, who was set to receive Opel's design operations from current boss Mark Adams on Aug. 1, was reportedly escorted from GM design headquarters in Michigan late last week under mysterious circumstances.
Caparo supercarsMon, 21 Jul 2008
By Tim Pollard 21 July 2008 10:42 You've probably heard of the madcap Caparo T1. CAR drove the first example and was left pondering how one of the world's fastest cars was also one of the scariest. But you might have forgotten that Caparo is better known as a huge engineering company in the automotive sector and elsewhere, employing 6000 people worldwide and turning over €1.5 billion a year.
Tony DeLorenzo to be inducted into Bloomington Gold's Great HallTue, 24 May 2011
Corvette racer Tony DeLorenzo and his 1967 L88 Corvette are being inducted into the Bloomington Gold Great Hall in St. Charles, Ill., on June 24. It's part of Bloomington Gold's honoring the 50 people and 50 cars that played the biggest roles in Chevrolet Corvette racing lore.