2004 Hyundai Accent Front Grille Chrome Emblem Logo Decal Decal Badge Sign 03 05 on 2040-parts.com
North Port, Florida, US
This item was removed from 2004 Hyundai Accent but it will fit other years. This front emblem is in used condition.
This item was removed from 2004 Hyundai Accent but it
will fit other years. This front emblem is in used condition.
MAKE SURE THIS IS CORRECT PART FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
Fog/Driving Lights for Sale
- 6.3" rooftop off road bumper yellow fog light lamp kit w/stone guard+switch(US $21.99)
- 06-08 toyota rav4 bumper replacement fog lights lamp+switch+bulbs+harness set(US $42.99)
- Smoked 99-02 silverado 00-06 suburban tahoe fog lights lamp+bulb replacement set(US $22.99)
- 03-05 honda accord dx ex lx sedan 4dr jdm bumper yellow fog light+switch+harness(US $54.99)
- 02-04 altima/03-05 murano/fx35 fx45 halo projector bumper smoke fog light+switch(US $71.99)
- 99-04 vw golf 4 iv mk4 bumper driving drl led fog lights chrome daytime running(US $64.95)
BARCLAYS is to end its sponsorship of the so-called Boris Bikes, introduced by London Mayor Boris Johnson to the capital in 2010. The bank's logo has adorned the blue cycles since their introduction three years ago.But Transport for London (TfL) will be forced to look for a new sponsor after Barclays announced plans to discontinue with the deal at the end of its contract in 2015. The bikes were launched amid much fanfare in August 2010, with nearly a million journeys made within the first 10 weeks of the scheme being rolled out.Thu, 06 Oct 2011
Porsche has named longtime race-car engineer Norbert Singer the grand marshal for the Rennsport Reunion IV on Oct. 14 at the Mazda Raceway. Singer, 71, is the only Porsche racing engineer to have contributed to each of the brand's 16 Le Mans victories.Tue, 19 Nov 2013
Jaguar F-Type Coupe revealed early The new Jaguar F-Type Coupe will be officially revealed later today (well, the early hours of tomorrow in the UK) as Jaguar stage a Range Rover Sport style dynamic reveal in Los Angeles. But the new F-Type – teased to death by Jaguar in the last few weeks – has arrived a little early thanks to a scanned page from a German car magazine which had access to the details of the new F-Type ahead of its reveal to get their copy in place. It reveals an F-Type that looks very like the original C-X16 Concept the F-Type was heralded by, but with the glass roof we saw in an earlier tease, although the haunches and the transition in to the tail gate look a little rounder than they did on the C-X16 (but that could be an illusion in the images).