2004 Vette Z06 Commemorative Special Edition 14 Inch 220 Mph Speedometer Clock on 2040-parts.com
Bowling Green, Kentucky, US
220 mph SPEEDOMETER DESIGN
14" (358 mm) DIAMETER
DURABLE SILVER COLORED FRAME
QUALITY QUARTZ MOVEMENT
LOW GLARE GLASS LENS
BATTERY POWERED ('AA' Battery Not Included)
COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Check out my other items!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Our specialty watches and Clocks are custom made to order. It may take up to 5 business days to assemble the custom graphic art dial into the new unit including testing before they are ready to be shipped.
Accessories for Sale
- 1964 1965 1966 1967 1972 442 olds oldsmobile cutless 400 engine leather watch(US $32.98)
- 240z 1970 1971 1972 1973 datsun speedometer meter auto stainless watch lt bk (US $32.98)
- 1993 40th 40 anniversary edition coupe burgundy red speedometer meter auto art(US $32.98)
- A maserati gran torismo grancabrio quattroporte cambiocorsa 14" man cave clock (US $39.95)
- Fiat abarth 500 220 km/h speedometer meter auto art italy bolt chrome watch(US $32.98)
- 240z 1970 1971 1972 1973 datsun speedometer meter auto leather watch light(US $32.98)
When Ian Callum speaks design, it doesn't feel entirely like he's speaking from a teleprompter, listlessly reading from a speech carefully combed over and picked apart by public relations professionals. No, Callum -- 59, and broadly Scottish -- speaks like an old, tenured college professor, a living institution at an institution, as if he's trying to inspire a troubled student. "Cmon," he seems to tell us, "this is how it's done." For Callum, the F-Type Coupe has been an "emotional journey" since he started 15 years ago at Jaguar.Mon, 05 Apr 2010
The Citroen AirCross - looks like a South America only crossover This could be a new car from Citroen, but it could just as easily be another of those oddities that car makers throw at the southern end of the Americas. Citroen in Brazil has revealed – via Twitter – the Citroen AirCross, which is basically a Citroen C3 Picasso with a bit of Crossover / SUV butchness thrown in to create a rugged urban crossover. And it’s based on the old Citroen C3, which makes us think there’s a chance this may not be a world car.Mon, 25 Jan 2010
Toyota is attempting the impossible: to make its Golf challenger more interesting. The new-for-2010 Toyota Auris receives a facelift inside and out, engineering tweaks to nudge CO2 downwards and a sportier model to lure in younger drivers. Good luck, Toyota… Forgive us for sounding harsh, but CAR has never seen eye to eye with the Auris, dubbing it the ‘magnolia’ of the hatchback segment when we first drove it in 2007.