2006 Ford Explorer Oem Factory Radio (also Merucry / Mustang) 6l2t-18c869-ag on 2040-parts.com
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
This a a FACTORY standard radio for a 2006 Ford Explorer. Pulled out and been in storage for about a year - worked fine last time used, sold as-is.
Thanks for looking and have a nice day
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- 07-10 chrysler p05064410af am/fm radio cd mp3 player aux input(US $49.95)
- 2013 2014 2015 nissan altima radio cd player xm 28185-3ta1b tested w36#022(US $54.99)
- 13 14 nissan altima radio cd mp3 player 28185-3ta0g tested w36#007(US $30.99)
- Gm 20953629 cadillac in dash am/fm/cd player 2010-2014 cts coupe/sedan/wagon(US $219.99)
- 05 06 07 ford escape mercury mariner radio 6 disc cd 5l8t-18c815-ed cy401389(US $280.00)
- Chrysler 300 a/v equipment display and receiver, radio, w/navigation (dvd, fac(US $499.99)
The Nissan Micra Limited Edition (pictured) comes in a choice of three colours with contrast roof The Nissan Micra was given a facelift last year to try and remove perceptions of cost-cutting by Nissan after they took production of the Micra off to India, and now we get a titivation of that facelift with the Nissan Micra Limited Edition. But instead of doing what most car makers do, which is adding extra spec for less than it would cost to option it, Nissan’s idea of a special edition is to give it some unique cosmetics. So the Micra Limited Edition comes in a choice of three colour schemes with a contrast roof and mirrors - Pacific Blue with a White roof and mirrors, Shiraz Red with a Black roof and mirrors and Alabaster White with a Red roof and mirrors.Thu, 13 Jan 2011
British specialty-car maker Caterham unveiled its new SP/300R sports prototype race car and a plan for creating a one-make series in 2012 on Thursday at the Autosport International Show in Birmingham, England. The SP/300R is powered by a supercharged 2.0-liter Ford Duratec four-cylinder engine. It produces 299 hp and 213 lb-ft of torque.Wed, 25 Nov 2009
Despite allusions to cooperation on the Viper with Chrysler's new Italian owners, there will be no Viper Ferrari. Hey, it was a natural question, especially since Dodge opened that door in a press release on Tuesday about a lap record set by a production Viper ACR at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (1:33.915; more on that in a minute). "When we have partners across the ocean who are known as the best sports-car makers in the world, the future opportunities are huge," Dodge brand chief Ralph Gilles said in a release.