2006 Nissan Maxima Bose Amplifier: 28060 7y300 on 2040-parts.com
New Hyde Park, New York, United States
2006 Nissan Maxima Bose Amplifier: 28060 7Y300
Amplifiers for Sale
- American pro bass machine 800 watt car amp vs-1405 inv#0218-06(US $59.99)
- Chrysler pacifica(2008) dodge ram 1500 2500 3500 infinity amplifier 56043136ae(US $99.00)
- Saab 93 2003-2006 stereo amplifier(US $135.00)
- Chrysler pacifica(2008) dodge ram 1500 2500 3500 infinity amplifier 56043136af(US $99.00)
- 07 lexus is250 is350 gs450h xm satellite radio tuner control module 86180-0w030(US $169.50)
- Planet audio trq4.1200 1200w 4-channel torque series class ab car amplifier(US $79.99)
Citroen DS3 Racing concept car (2010) first picturesFri, 19 Feb 2010
This is Citroen taking a swipe at the Mini Cooper S Works – and giving us a hint at what Sebastian Leob will be driving in next year’s WRC. The DS3 Racing is a pumped up version of the new C3-based premium supermini and just 1000 will be finished at the workshops of Citroen Racing, the team behind 11 rally championship titles. Based on the production 1.6 THP, the Racing version gets tweaks to the turbo, exhaust and engine management system to boost power from 148bhp to 197bhp and add 26lb ft of twist for a 203lb ft total.
Electric Land Rover Defender RevealedMon, 09 May 2011
Perfect for stalking - the electric Land Rover Defender We do tend to bang on about the only use for electric cars being as expensive runarounds in cities, or as toys to play with for the better off. After all, with useless range and sky-high prices electric cars have little going for them. But it looks like Axeon -Europe’s leading independent developer and manufacturer of lithium-ion battery systems - has found a nice little niche that suits an electric vehicle down to the ground – Safari transport.
Renault to preview future design strategy with Ross LovegroveTue, 19 Mar 2013
Renault will unveil a new concept car that will underline its future design direction at next month's Triennale of Milan. The carmaker, which has released a set of teaser images, has worked alongside designer Ross Lovegrove's Lovegrove Studio to explore fresh design languages. Lovegrove is known for his organically inspired designs and this concept will continue that theme, examining nature and its systems to raise "awareness and understanding of those phenomena and their current impact".