Other for Sale
- Clarion m455a boat marine grade 208 watt cd / am / fm cenet stereo receiver(US $169.95)
- Bronze 1 1/4" prop shaft strut 27' sportcraft offshore boat marine facf 76(US $250.00)
- Mercury mercruiser quicksilver oem part # 84-892323a02 harness assy fr. 700hp sc(US $119.00)
- Shaft packing wrench multi-set 5 - all inclusive!(US $154.95)
- Taylormade pontoon bumpers(US $90.00)
- Vetus bow and stern thruster panel dual joysticks bpjde(US $385.00)
Mitsubishi Outlander Facelift (2010) – UK gets Outlander JuroTue, 27 Apr 2010
The Mitsubishi Outlander Juro The Mitsubishi Outlander has been with us since 2005 and a facelift has been coming ever since Mitsubishi showed the Outlander GT Concept at the New York Motor Show around this time last year. Australia managed to get the Outlander facelift back in September, but it’s taken until now for the UK to get up to date. And even now Mitsubishi aren’t exactly offering the facelifted Outlander for immediate delivery.
Volkswagen bus fetches $217,800 at Barrett-Jackson auctionTue, 28 Jun 2011
At the Barrett-Jackson auction in Orange County, $159,500 could buy you a 1964 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III James Young sedan. A mere $165,000 would put you in the driver’s seat of a 2005 Ford GT. Doling out more than $200,000 nets you a .
Goodyear introduces new ComforTred Touring tireFri, 07 May 2010
Since its introduction in 2004, more than nine million Goodyear Assurance ComforTred all-season tires have hit roadways in OE applications and in the replacement market. Even after six years of being on the market, it continues to consistently account for more than a million sales annually. It would have been easy for Goodyear to let the ComforTred train keep rolling untouched, but it realized a new version was necessary due to the changing market and emergence of the touring car segment.