2009 Corvette C6 Factory Air Intake With Filter &accessories on 2040-parts.com
Hoboken, Georgia, United States
WAS REMOVED TO ALLOW FOR A SUPERCHARGER KIT INSTALLATION
Air Intake Systems for Sale
- 2015 ford mustand eco boost stock intake system(US $85.00)
- Hydrogen hydro fuel saver free shipping(US $69.00)
- 2012-2015 lexus ct200h oem air cleaner air box hose w/resonator 17893-37050(US $55.00)
- 1992-1995 honda civic 93-97 del sol cold air intake+filter (white)(US $9.99)
- Bcp red 99-03 protege 1.8/2.0 mp5 l4 short ram air intake induction kit + filter(US $50.35)
- New engine air intake rubber hose w sensor fits aveo aveo5 pontiac g3 96439858(US $11.31)
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 hits the wind tunnel, gains downforce: VideoThu, 10 Nov 2011
We've seen the gaudy output numbers of the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: 580 hp and 556 lb-ft of torque make it the fastest Camaro ever produced--by a long shot. We've seen it at the Nordschleife dropping a supercar-like time of 7 minutes, 41.27 seconds around the 13-mile, 170-turn track. Now it's time to learn a little bit about what it takes to stabilize such a powerful beast at speed.
Autoweek in review: This week's highlightsFri, 04 Nov 2011
Here's a rundown of what you might have missed at Autoweek.com the past few days: --Automakers brought goodies galore to the SEMA show floor in Las Vegas. Check out all our coverage at the Autoweek SEMA show page. --After negative reception of the redesigned 2012 Honda Civic launched last spring, Honda is saying the next refresh for the Civic could be as soon as 2013, which is about a year ahead of schedule.
Opel Astra OPC Extreme debuts before GenevaWed, 26 Feb 2014
The Geneva motor show starts next week, which means we get to see an awesome selection of cars that will never come to our shores. On Wednesday, Opel added the Astra OPC Extreme to that category, which now includes the Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake, Volkswagen Polo and Aston Martin Vantage N430, among others. The Astra OPC Extreme is 220 pounds lighter than the already-hot OPC, thanks to the use of carbon fiber.