2009 Harley Ultra Classic Flhtcu Exhaust Mufflers Cans #u2394 on 2040-parts.com
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
Used item 2009 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLHTCU Exhaust Mufflers Cans #U2394
Shows normal wear, scratches and marks from use. Minimal rusting as shown. Unknown brand.
Sold as is, all items included are pictured. Please view all photos carefully before purchasing for condition.
Want an even better deal? Press the "Make offer" button!
Exhaust for Sale
- Pro circuit sqy88200-296 spark arrester silencer exhaust yamaha blaster 88-06(US $143.96)
- Pro circuit 4y00125 pc t-4 ss sys s/a tt-r125 2000-14(US $238.46)
- Kawasaki concours 1400 staintune slip-on exhaust / new in box
- Yoshimura trc stainless slip-on muffler,yamaha ysf r6 03-05/yzf r6s 06-09(US $359.10)
- Yoshimura trc scooter carbon muffler full-exhaust system,honda ruckus 03-12(US $377.96)
- Yoshimura street r-77 slip-ons carbon dual suzuki hayabusa 2008-16(US $950.00)
A third of motorists don’t like drivingFri, 13 Dec 2013
Ever take your car out for a spin for no apparent reason? If you do, you’re a rare breed according to research carried out by the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM). Not only do two thirds of 2,229 drivers polled never drive for the sake of it – and a third actively dislike driving.
Lamborghini Huracan LP 620-2 Super Trofeo (2014): first picturesWed, 20 Aug 2014
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 20 August 2014 16:49 You thought the Huracan was hard-core? Wait until you see the new Lamborghini Huracan LP 620-2 Super Trofeo racer, unveiled at the 2014 Quail, A Motorsport Gathering. These first pictures of the Super Trofeo leave you in little doubt this is a maximum-attack kinda Lambo.
Renault Megane Sport Tourer Extreme launchedMon, 30 Nov 2009
Renault has introduced a new entry-level Megane Estate - the Renault Megane Sport Tourer Extreme It sounds as if a Renault Megane Sport Tourer Extreme should be a rival for a Renaultsport, but it’s not. It’s the new entry-level package on the Megane Sport Tourer. But there’s nothing wrong with that, even if the ‘Extreme’ designation is a bit of an oxymoron (unless you think of it in terms of at the bottom extreme of the range).