2010 Lincoln Mkt Subwoofer Ae9t-19a065-ac Oem on 2040-parts.com
La Grange, North Carolina, US
Other for Sale
- 2007 mercedes benz s550 s600 s63 s65 ipod interface kit b67824245(US $320.00)
- General motors wireless headphones - 3 sets plus remote (US $25.00)
- New kenwood kfc-x463c +3yr waranty car 4x6" 200w speakers pair 2 way coaxial(US $53.95)
- New pioneer gm-d9601 +3yr waranty amp car mono 2400w digital amplifier 1 channel(US $175.89)
- New sony mex-bt3100p +3yr waranty car stereo cd mp3 player radio with bluetooth(US $108.95)
- Soundstream vr-764 +3yr wrnty car stereo radio cd mp3 dvd player usb sd receiver(US $139.95)
Porsche Boxster Speedster – on its wayFri, 18 Sep 2009
A Porsche Boxster 'Speedster' spotted at the Nurburgring It looks like the Boxster Speedster (or maybe Boxster R?) will get the double-hump behind the seats and be a stripped-out and more powerful version of the current Boxster. Could it get more power as well as being lighter? Hard to say, but we can live in hope.
Pricing announced for 2013 Volkswagen CC R-LineThu, 18 Oct 2012
Pricing for the 2013 Volkswagen CC R-Line four-door will start at $33,020—about $2,000 more than the base-level CC Sport. The newly created R-Line trim package adds 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels; a modified front fascia that features more aggressive styling cues; stainless-steel scuff plates; and R-Line badges to the base-level CC. VW's RNS 315 navigation system also comes standard on R-Line vehicles.
Fisker Atlantic prototype [w/gallery] [UPDATED]Wed, 04 Apr 2012
The Fisker Atlantic prototype, developed under the codename Project Nina, has been officially unveiled at a special VIP event on the eve of the New York motor show. This luxury extended-range four-door sedan, described by Fisker as a design prototype, is aimed at young families, and uses the same hybrid plug-in as the Fisker Karma. A standout feature of the Atlantic is the rigid ‘spider' structure, which allows for a generous amount of rear headroom for a fastback car as well as maximizing the light entering the cabin while offering increased visibility to the car's surroundings.