Exhaust for Sale
- Dragonfire black racepace spare tire carrier polaris rzr 900/4 900/900 xc/s 900(US $132.99)
- Oem ktm 525 xc exhaust(US $150.00)
- Kimpex exsound atv muffler ref 18087-0077 kawasaki kvf 650 700 2004 to 2013(US $194.61)
- Yfz450 dasa pipe exhaust 04-09 yfz 450(US $250.00)
- Ltr450 motoworks programmer(US $120.00)
- Dragonfire 01-2130 racepace bed mounted spare tire carrier maverick / commander(US $132.99)
VW Polo GTI (2010): first news and photosWed, 17 Feb 2010
Volkswagen has just issued these first photos of the new 2010 Polo GTI. It uses the 1.4-litre TSI engine with turbo- and supercharging to liberate a stocky 178bhp – enough to make the Polo GTI into a proper little pocket rocket.The first hot Polo was the supercharged G40 of 1986, but that developed a relatively weedy 112bhp. The new 2010-spec Volkswagen Polo GTI is powerful enough to hit 62mph in 6.9sec and reach a 142mph V-max.
New Mazda CX-7 (2010) at FrankfurtWed, 12 Aug 2009
Mazda are bringing the new Mazda CX-7 to Frankfurt The new Mazda CX-7 gets a nose-job to bring it in with the family feel – as seen on the new Mazda 3 – but with a smattering of chrome detailing. But the big news is on the engine front. In comes a MZR-CD 2.2 litre Turbo-Diesel engine, which should offer much better economy without sacrificing much in the way of performance.
Concept Car of the Week: Fiat Scia (1993)Fri, 17 May 2013
After a successful design competition between famous Italian design houses to rework the little Cinquecento, Fiat renewed the experience two years later by giving to nine of them – including Fiat's in-house studio – a new Fiat Punto as a base to let their creative juices flow. The results ranged from being simply forgettable (Zagato Monomille), ridiculously daft (Boneschi Doblone) or just plain ugly (Giannini Punto 4x4 TL), but one of the concepts stood out from the flock for being brilliantly bold. This was the Fiat Scia, presented to the public at the 1993 Turin Auto Show.