2014 2015 Honda Odyssey Noise Control Unit Part # 39200-tk8-a211 on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Peak pkc0bo 400-watt tailgate power inverter(US $32.15)
- Xantrex 750 150 vac/60hz watt power inverter(US $164.00)
- 2 led solar rechargeable lanterns in basket outdoor camping porch table hanging(US $29.99)
- Progressive dynamics pd4590k18lv 90 amp panel converter with charge wizard(US $340.00)
- Draper 12v dc 230v 1000w ac inverter dra – 23245 ex demo(US $)
- Afe power 51-76203-sa performance package fits 07-11 wrangler (jk)(US $575.00)
One lap of the web: Porsches going under, best Beetle commercials and Audi clocksMon, 23 Sep 2013
The Hellendorn Rally took place over the weekend in the Netherlands. Driver Harry Kleinjan's Porsche 911 locked up at precisely the wrong moment and ends up all wet. Let's go to the videotape.
Detroit auto show: Ford Mustang Boss 302R breaks coverSun, 27 Dec 2009
Some 40 years after Parnelli Jones drove a Bud Moore-built Boss 302 Mustang to the Trans-Am championship, Ford Racing has unleashed a new Boss 302R. The new Boss is an off-road-only Mustang that comes from the factory race-ready. Each of the limited-to-50 cars will come fitted with a 5.0-liter four-valve V8 and six-speed manual transmission.
Daihatsu's funky Cube rival on the wayFri, 29 Sep 2006
By Ben Whitworth Motor Industry 29 September 2006 08:01 Daihatsu is on the verge of giving its boxy Materia supermini – which made its European debut in Paris - the green light for UK imports. If given the green light the spacious five-seater, which is already on sale in Japan, would arrive here next spring as a stand-alone topend model. The Materia is very similar to Nissan's does-it-exactly-what-it-says-on-the-tin Cube, which has been super popular with Japanese kids.