2x 3d Transformers Decepticon Emblem Decal Car Sticker Badge Motor Sticker Diy on 2040-parts.com
2PCS New Solid ABS Plating Silver 3D Transformers Decepticon Emblem Decal Car Sticker Badge Motor Sticker
- Graphics:as picture
- Condition:100% brand new
- Size:9.5cm x 8.7cm
- Material:ABS Plastic & Plating Silvery
- Price Include:2PCS x Decepticon Car Sticker
How to use?
- Please use detergent to clean the surface of the target before stick it on.
- Make sure there is no residue or dust and is dry.
- Take off the paper from the sticker back.
- Push down sticker to the target and keep press about 1 minute, so it adhere well.
The following pictures is just for your reference
- Items location is at China.please be advised that international shipping usually take longer than domestic,as it's based on shipping service provider and customs
- We strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
- We only accept Paypal.
- For security reasons, we only ship to the confirmed address provided by PayPal. Before you pay, please make sure your address in PayPal matches the address you would like us to ship to.
- Shipping Companies:
- Your purchase will be shipped via epacket or registered airmail, which normally takes 10-25 working days to reach you.but Brazil,Russia,Ukraine will take much longer than other countries,maybe need 15-45 working days.
- All items will be shipped within 48 hours upon receipt of payment (except Saturday and Sunday). and will leave the tracking number to you
- You may return the product within 7 days of receipt. Item must be returned in new condition, as received with all accompanied accessories and literature, including the factory carton. Shipping, handling and insurance is not refundable and buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and logistics. You must contact us within 7days of receipt.
- Paying tax is the duty of every citizen, buyer need to responsible for the all of taxes. Due to the tax problem, buyer refuse to receive the goods, buyer need to Responsible for freight out and home.
- Please give us positive feedback and 5 score datail seller rating if you are satisfied with us.
- Please donnot leave outcome feedback and contact us firstly if you are not satisfied with us,we will solve any problem for you.
- We are a new seller,we need your support and help.Thank you very much.
Graphics Decals for Sale
- 99-04 ford mustang boss style stripes gt cobra v6(US $59.99)
- Rear window graphic - american flag(US $69.00)
- Decal stickers sign warning danger caution high voltage keep out 0500 za644(US $1.70)
- Dodge charger side scallop vinyl decals factory stripe 2011, 2012, 2013(US $49.99)
- No douchebags .... 2 funny vinyl bumper stickers (#at1063)(US $3.99)
- Baby in car cute funny car sticker vinyl graphic decal bumper window lorry van(US $2.99)
BMW has been hyping its futuristic i lineup for years now, but the long lead time doesn't mean that the highly efficient, carbon-fiber-based vehicles are vaporware. Earlier this month, we test drove pre-production versions of the i3 and i8, and last week, Autoweek reader Frank Cogliano spied the former vehicle on the road. Cogliano caught this wrapped i3 near Stony Point, New York -- about 30 minutes from BMW's New Jersey headquarters.Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Hyundai's U.S. boss says the brand is changing from a "value" brand into a "valuable" brand. John Krafcik, CEO of Hyundai Motor America, said the brand is quickly shedding its roots as a purveyor of new cars for used-car prices and becoming a major player in the global industry.Mon, 21 May 2012
Lexus has refreshed its RX premium off-roader with a slew of new gadgets, a facelifted snout, a few small engineering upgrades and extra equipment. Sold in the UK only as the RX450h hybrid, you'll spot the new 2012 edition by the addition of the Lexus 'spindle' grille, as seen on recent concept cars such as the LF-LC from Detroit 2012. The rear lamps are redesigned, too, although if you blink you may indeed actually miss them.