2x Rubber Exhaust Pipe Clamps 1"id For Yamaha Banshee All Years Fmf,dg,etc. Blue on 2040-parts.com
Deer Park, New York, United States
Features and specification:
*Condition:100% Brand New and Never Used
*This listing is for Two Blue extreme 5 ply 1"ID. Exhaust couplings.Stop the leaking and gain the horsepower!!!
*High temperature 5 ply pipe connector with clamps.
*These are what goes in-between the head pipe and the silencer. They will not leak.
*They are 1" ID by a round 2" long. They will fit for fmf, dg, & factory exhausts.These will also fit for others pipes.Please check the size of your pipes and confirm it is 1" ID.
*They are made of a heat resistant silicone, for long time use.Won't melt or leak.
* How to install/use ? : Skill (level 1) FYR.
(1) Unbolt muffler
(2) Remove worn or tore coupling
(3) Wipe both ends of pipes free off oil
(4) Install new coupling
(5) Bolt muffler back in place
(6) Tighten couplings down nice and snug
We accept Paypal only.
Exhaust for Sale
- For kawisaki high temp exhaust couplings clams 1"id for kx80 kx125 250 blue 2pcs(US $18.99)
- 2x high temp exhaust couplings clamps 1"id for honda cr80 cr125 cr250 cr450 blue(US $18.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00 b(US $279.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00 c(US $229.99)
- Yamaha yxz1000r yxz 1000r oem stock muffler silencer exhaust - 2hc-14710-00-00(US $339.99)
- Hmf racing 012305608792 performance blackout exhaust dual slip-on side mount(US $655.45)
Bugatti Coachbuild to debut at The QuailWed, 15 Aug 2012
After 73 years, Jean Bugatti's final masterpiece has been completed, and the 1939 Bugatti Type 64 Coupe Chassis (No. 64002) will debut with its recently completed coachbuilt body Aug. 17 at The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering.
2015 Audi TT price and spec – costs from £29,770Thu, 07 Aug 2014
The new Audi TT is now on sale in the UK The third generation Audi TT arrived at the Geneva Motor Show in March as an evolution of Audi’s TT, and now it’s on sale in the UK from £29,770 with the first UK deliveries due in December. The new TT gets Audi’s all-digital virtual cockpit and a new chassis wrapped up in clothes that are new, but look familiar, and despite offering decent performance – even in the lower-end models – can manage as much as 67mpg on the official cycle. At launch there will be a choice of two trim levels – Sport and S Line – and a choice of two engines – the 2.0 litre TFSI with 227bhp and 2.0 litre TDI Ultra with 181bhp, with the 2.0 litre TFSI available with either front wheel drive or quattro four-wheel-drive with either a six-speed manual or six-speed S Tronic gearbox available.
Honda NSX concept unveiled at 2012 Detroit auto showMon, 09 Jan 2012
One of the biggest draws of the 2012 Detroit auto show is the new Honda NSX concept car. Developed in tandem by Honda's design studios in California and Japan, the new NSX is a svelte-looking supercar with an exciting purpose: it heralds Honda's new supercar. After years of will-they, won't-they delays, concepts and U-turns, this time Honda is adamant - it really is replacing the original NSX.