2x Universal Motorcycle Scooter Led Turn Signal Lights Amber Blinker Indicators on 2040-parts.com
Lighting for Sale
- Headlight fairing mask front cowl headlamp visor for harley sportster dyna xlh(US $38.98)
- Motorcycle twin tail light dual lamp for harley bobber choppers rat hot custom(US $51.29)
- Honda new taillight tail light lens 33702-329-671 mt's/xl's ct's many others
- 2pcs universal motorcycle mx dirt bike 12v turn signals indicator blinker light
- 2006 suzuki gsx r 750 rear light(US $16.00)
- Motorcycle adjustable folding license plate holder tail rear light bracket mount
Insurance interest costs motorists millionsFri, 24 Jan 2014
BRITISH drivers are paying £682 million more than they should be for their car insurance by paying monthly. Most insurers charge a high rate of interest for the privilege of spreading payments out over the year, with the average pay-monthly customer hit by an additional £88. Almost a third of people (31%) pay their car insurance by monthly direct debit, market research from Consumer Intelligence has discovered.
Footballer denies dangerous drivingTue, 26 Nov 2013
A FORMER PREMIER LEAGUE football star has denied dangerous driving after a three-car crash in Nottinghamshire which left another motorist with a fractured elbow. Sheffield United striker Marlon King is alleged to have committed the offence on his 33rd birthday while driving a Porsche Panamera on the A46. King, who will stand trial next March, spoke only to confirm his name and enter his not guilty plea during a brief hearing at Nottingham Crown Court.
Nissan Ellure concept (2010) unveiledThu, 18 Nov 2010
The Nissan Ellure has today made its world debut at the 2010 LA auto show. Nissan's senior vice president and chief creative officer, Shiro Nakamura states that 'it's not intended as a preview of any upcoming production model' and that 'the Ellure confirms Nissan’s intention to be a strong player in the sedan segment for many years to come' An interesting u-turn, as Nissan has steadfastly pioneered niche markets over the last decade, whilst turning their back on the traditional sectors. Well, the drivetrain's worth a mention: the Ellure boasts a supercharged 2.5-litre four-cylinder with Intelligent Dual Clutch Control (one motor/two clutch design with lithium-ion battery) and 25 kW electric motor.