3/4" Drive 6 Point Deep Impact Socket 9/16 " Armstrong Us on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Sockets & Ratchets for Sale
- 4 piece matco tools triple square set 1/2" + 3/8" drive long shank sqlm42r(US $56.65)
- Lisle corporation 4 piece antenna nut socket tool set (US $54.95)
- Lisle corp. 3/8" drive new hand impact driver set with screw bits(US $40.95)
- Performance tool sae impact socket m818(US $13.97)
- Snap on sockets 24pc 3/8 dr metric deep shallow 6pt. mint!(US $265.00)
- Snap-on 11/16 deepwell 12 point 3/8 drive socket(US $0.99)
OnStar to tap Google to guide the Chevrolet VoltTue, 18 May 2010
General Motors Co.'s OnStar telematics unit is bringing Google mobile navigation technology into the car. Chevrolet Volt drivers whose smartphones use Google's Android operating system will be able to use their phones to pinpoint their vehicle's location on Google Maps, GM said in a statement released Tuesday. They can then request a destination by speaking it into the phone, and have the desired destination sent directly to the car.
First 2014 Corvette Stingray coupes on the way to dealershipsWed, 18 Sep 2013
Chevrolet reports it has begun shipping the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray coupe to dealers starting today. The new C7 Corvettes are, of course, assembled at General Motors' Bowling Green Assembly -- about 1,000 Stingrays have been built so far for delivery. Most are expected to be delivered to dealers within the next few weeks.
Alfa Romeo MiTo facelift revealed at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor ShowTue, 10 Sep 2013
The Alfa Romeo MiTo has been refreshed for the 2014 model year here at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show – a subtle facelift that the Italian maker will be hoping is enough to see off the challenge from the forthcoming all-new MINI. There’s still no five-door variant but revised engines and updated trims make the smallest Alfa feel just that bit more modern.