3.5 Mm 13 Pin Aux Cable Audio Adapter Car Digital Cd Changer For Kenwood Ca00 on 2040-parts.com
Interconnects for Sale
- 3.5 mm 13 pin aux cable audio adapter car digital cd changer for kenwood b00b(US $6.29)
- Grove smart mini aux(US $12.99)
- 324pcs deutsch dt with out crimping tool automotive connector kit case dt06/dt04(US $119.33)
- Saab aux input original cable
- Car cd audio aux input interface adapter mp3 cable cd changer for bmw e46 98-06(US $7.29)
- Car audio aux 3.5mm in input interface adapter mp3 music cable for bmw e46 new(US $7.99)
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 19 November 2008 09:00 How to improve on arguably the most sublime roadster and coupe on sale for thirty-something thousand quid? The Porsche Boxster and Cayman are a tough act to follow so, in time-honoured Porsche fashion, Darwinism prevails for the facelifted, 2009 model year models. The new Boxster and Cayman, due to be unveiled later today at the 2008 Los Angeles auto show, are blink-and-you’ll-miss-them similar to today’s cars.
Top Gear Tonight: Renaultsport Clio 200, Peugeot 208 GTI, Ford Fiesta ST & New Reasonably priced carSun, 30 Jun 2013
Richard Hammond tests the Renaultsport Clio 200 (pictured), Peugeot 208 GTi and Ford Fiesta ST in tonight’s Top Gear It’s been a while since Top Gear filled our Sunday evenings, but it’s back tonight – Series 20, Episode 1 – at 8pm on BBC 2. The usual mayhem and madness (and silliness) will ensue. but the series needs to be set up first, because there’s a new reasonably priced car.Fri, 05 Apr 2013
This story originally appeared on Automotive News General Motors is warning owners of almost 800,000 2010-12 vehicles that they may need oil changes more frequently than the onboard oil monitoring systems are telling them. After high warranty claims on several models with four-cylinder engines, GM will reprogram software to make oil change warning lights go on sooner. The change only affects 2010-2012 Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain and Buick LaCrosse and Regal models with 2.4-liter LAF and LEA four-cylinder engines.