4 Quadboss Qbt672 8ply Tires 2 Front 26x9-12 26x9x12 & 2 Rear 26x12-12 26x12x12 on 2040-parts.com
Slickville, Pennsylvania, United States
4 Quadboss QBT672 8Ply Tires 2 Front 26x9-12 26x9x12 & 2 Rear 26x12-12 26x12x12
Complete matching set of 4 including two front Quadboss QBT672 8-ply 26x9x12 tires and two rear Quadboss QBT672 8-ply 26x12x12 tires.
For more general information on Quadboss tires you may visit the manufactures site here:
Ships for free within the Continental United States, sorry this item is not available Internationally due to size and weight.
2 - 609311 & 2- 609312
Wheels, Tires for Sale
- 4 quadboss qbt672 8ply tires 2 front 27x9-12 26x9x12 & 2 rear 27x12-12 26x12x12(US $511.18)
- 4 quadboss qbt672 8ply tires 2 front 27x9-14 26x9x14 & 2 rear 27x12-14 26x12x14(US $498.90)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 26x9-12 26x9x12 8ply 8-ply 8 ply front tires(US $222.06)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 26x12-12 26x12x12 8ply 8-ply rear tires(US $264.91)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x9-12 27x9x12 8ply 8-ply 8 ply front tires(US $252.22)
- 2 two quadboss quad boss qbt672 672 27x11-12 27x11x12 8ply 8-ply rear tires(US $276.00)
BMW has previewed key exterior styling elements, contemporary interior design touches, lightweight carbon fiber construction and innovative lighting systems to be incorporated on next year's sixth-generation 7-series with the unveiling of an arresting new concept car that goes under the name Vision Future Luxury. Revealed at the Beijing auto show, the big new sedan is described as a showcase for future BMW models. But while initial speculation suggested the Vision Future Luxury pointed at a possible 9-series flagship model to be installed at the top of the German car maker's lineup, BMW officials have confirmed the new concept was created more specifically as a pointer to the next 7-series, which is planned to head into North American showrooms late next year.Fri, 06 Mar 2009
Chop, drop and roll--that's the unofficial motto at AutoRama, the 57th-annual festival of hot rods and custom cars in Detroit. Chop--as in slice the roof off your speedster with some unnatural surgery to the A- and C-pillars. Drop--as in drop the biggest motor you can find under the hood.Mon, 22 Oct 2007
By Ben Pulman Motor Shows 22 October 2007 11:00 Goodwood is back, and both the Revival and Festival of Speed look to be bigger and better than ever in 2008 The Earl of March - the man who kindly lets us into his grounds twice a year - has just set the dates for the Goodwood Revival and the Festival of Speed. The former will be celebrating its tenth anniversary, so expect something extra special. To the latter first though.