4x Mini Pink Woodland Camo Vinyl Chevy Emblem Bow Tie Decal Sticker Wheel on 2040-parts.com
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
4X Pink camo vinyl graphic for your Chevy hub caps! Can be used over the bow tie on the hub caps or can be placed on fenders, tail gates, rear windows, tool box, tackle box, or any place you want to show your Chevrolet pride. This is not paper thin material; it is thick, high quality vinyl. Don't let the price fool you, this is the good stuff!
The size is exactly 2 3/4" wide and 1" tall. If you have a wheel that looks like the one in the picture these will fit perfectly. The price is $4.99 for 4 (four) of these awesome graphics.
I ship the next business day including some Saturdays and orders placed by 7:00 PM Mountain time will be shipped the next business day.
Made in America by a disabled American veteran .
Detailed installation tricks included
How to install:
1. Clean the area you want to apply the decal to, ensuring the area is clean from dirt and wax.
2. Remove the white paper backing exposing the adhesive.
3. Work out bubbles with the side of a credit card or your fingers. You can use a hair dryer on low if it is cold or you are trying to work the material around a corner
4. Wait for your friends to say "cool" or "awesome"!
5. Agree that it is cool/awesome then tell them where you got them..from me on ebay!
Starting 25 Aug, and do to circumstances beyond my control, all packages will be sent with tracking; Because of this change I was forced to raise the price by a few cents and I will absorb the remainder of the cost. I apologize for the slight increase but tracking will be provided from 25 Aug on.
Other for Sale
- Sun/rain guard smoke vent shade deflector window visor 04-12 colorado/canyon ext(US $22.99)
- Yellow auto vehicle car reflective devil desigh logo emblem decal badge sticker(US $5.59)
- Left side trunk extension (drop offs), galaxie 1963 ..new!! free shipping(US $79.99)
- Dorman 912-014 hood release cable(US $37.38)
- Luxury b style front+rear emblem grill grille trunk 2005-2010 chrysler 300 300c(US $7.99)
- Factory style 55mm rear trunk emblem badge mercedes-benz universal class new amg(US $11.00)
The new Silverstone F1 Circuit was revealed this week Bernie will be pleased It’s been a bit of a saga for Silverstone and the BRDC of late, with a backwards and forwards ‘will-they, won’t-they’ get to host the British Grand Prix going forward. Bernie Ecclestone finally announced that Silverstone would host the 2010 British Grand Prix back in December - although it could be argued only by default after Donnington went belly-up – and the circuit upgrades are nicely in time for the 2010 British Grand Prix in July. Prince Andrew did the official opening on Thursday and got the chance to lap the track in a 2-seater F1 car with Damon Hill at the wheel and former F1 driver – and now BBC pundit – David Coulthard also on track in a Red Bull.Wed, 05 Sep 2012
Ford's sales chart-topping Fiesta supermini has been treated to its first mid-life set of tweaks. Chief among the changes are a new look for the car's nose, the choice of Ford's downsized 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine, and even more technology on board. The new Fiesta will make its debut on Ford's Paris motor show stand in September 2012, and will trickle through to UK showrooms shortly after.Sat, 29 Nov 2008
[ad#ad-1] Audi has really brought the new TT a country mile from the original, cutesy, Audi TT, beloved by hairdressers the length and breadth of the country. And now the news that all Audi TT fans have been waiting for. The super-hot version of the TT – The Audi TT-RS – is to launch at Geneva in the Spring.