50 Pack Xtra Seal Radial Inserts 12-361 Tubeless Tire Repair 4" Made In Usa on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Air Conditioning & Heater for Sale
- 2003 2004 tahoe yukon sierra silverado suburban avalanche climate control atc(US $53.77)
- 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 h2 hummer climate control atc ac repair service(US $73.77)
- C5 corvette climate control hvac led upgrade repair service 97-04 a/c(US $109.99)
- 95-97 ford lincoln mercury f6vf18c612ab climate control eatc repair rebuild(US $50.00)
- 2003-10 ford lincoln mercury 3w7h-19c933-ab climate control eatc repair rebuild(US $50.00)
- 2003-10 ford lincoln mercury 6w7h-19c933-aa climate control eatc repair rebuild(US $50.00)
Order books will open next month for the 2014 Honda Civic Tourer – and surprisingly, it’ll cost more than a Volkswagen Golf. The entry-level 1.8-litre petrol will start at £20,265 – around £2,000 more than the base-spec Ford Focus and Volkswagen Golf estates. But it beats them all for boot space.Mon, 17 May 2010
The Nissan LEAF EV will sell at £21,350 in the UK after subsidies are taken in to account Agree with their focus – some would say obsession - or not, you can’t help but admire Nissan’s intentions to make the electric car a mainstream reality. It’s a big commitment and a bold move which could actually make or break Nissan in the coming years, in the same way as the hybrid obsession at Lexus. But putting aside the business sense of a headlong tilt in to electric cars, we have to admit that the headline price for the Nissan LEAF in the UK – just announced as £23,350 (after taking in to account Government incentives) – is a very competitive price point.Tue, 16 Feb 2010
The 2010 facelifted Toyota RAV4 will be at the Geneva Motor Show It’s inevitable that with only a couple of weeks to go until the Geneva Motor Show opens that announcements on new and facelifted cars are rolling in every day. This morning it’s Toyota with news that they’re taking the facelifted Toyota RAV4 to Geneva. Unfortunately, Toyota hasn’t seen fit to give us too many details.