500w Dc 12v To Ac 220v + Usb Portable Voltage Transformer Car Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
Shen Zhen, China
Power Inverters for Sale
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 honda odyssey ac inverter part # 38500-tk8-a11(US $120.00)
- Scosche pi150 150w dc to ac power inverter +cigarette lighter plug +cooling fan(US $28.90)
- 300 watt dc 24v to ac 110v + usb portable voltage transformer car power inverter(US $25.00)
- Xantrex 813-3000-ul xpower 12 volt modified sine wave inverter(US $349.00)
- Pyle pinv1500 1500 watt 12v dc to 115 volt ac power inverter w/ mod sine wave(US $159.99)
- Solar #pi1500x: 150-watt power inverter w/ (1) ac outlet & (1) usb outlet.(US $49.99)
Porsche race cars gather at Quail Lodge: VideoThu, 20 Oct 2011
In contrast to the Rennsport Reunion's raucous goings on at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, the Race Car Classic at the Quail Lodge took a more serene approach in presenting the first few decades of Porsche racing. It was almost too serene, as the field of roughly 200 cars draped in loose silk car covers that greeted the crowd gave the impression of burying Porsches, not praising them. But things perked up with a group unveiling that revealed an outstanding collection of rare and unique racers, including many from the Porsche Museum and the Collier collection.
Fuel economy important to car buyers, survey findsTue, 22 May 2012
A survey by Consumer Reports magazine finds that fuel economy is most important to car buyers. Nearly 40 percent of those surveyed ranked gas mileage as the No. 1 buying factor.
Holden VF Commodore Calais V ConceptMon, 11 Feb 2013
Holden has unveiled its new Calais V luxury sports concept, previewing the future design director of the carmaker's VF Commodore, which will be sold in the US as the Chevrolet SS. The halo car of GM's Australian arm is a clear evolution of the outgoing model, with an emphasis on greater percieved quality in order to appeal on a global scale. "You'll notice that the hood is more prominent, with a centre crease that emphasises performance potential and two raking spears sweeping in from the A-pillars," says Richard Ferlazzo Holden Chief Designer - Creative Design.