500w Dc 24v To Ac 220v + Usb Portable Voltage Transformer Car Power Inverter on 2040-parts.com
Shen Zhen, China
Power Inverters for Sale
- Axxess axm-cla-m30l multi-connector vehicle charger for apple 30 pin & lightning(US $12.99)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100(US $22.49)
- Power drive power systems 100 watt power inverter- item# rppd100d ~12v port~(US $22.99)
- Xantrex 813-1500-ul xpower 1500w 12v modified sine wave inverter(US $191.99)
- New! install bay ibps75 75 amp 12v power supply test bench power inverter(US $244.99)
- New! axxess axm-cla48sl dual usb car charger with silver accent strip(US $14.99)
Future products: Hyundai's push will change the look of showroomsTue, 24 Aug 2010
Hyundai is introducing seven new or redesigned models in a 24-month stretch that ends in the fall of 2011. So naturally the Hyundai guys refer to their product onslaught as “24/7.” And the pace won't slow much after those seven models hit the streets. Significant new entries also are planned for 2012 and 2013, including Hyundai's first fuel cell electric vehicle, a redesigned Veracruz full-sized crossover and a replacement for the Azera full-sized sedan.
Fashion link-up creates Mii by MangoWed, 22 Jan 2014
FASHIONISTAS everywhere will only be thinking about Mii this summer, after Seat and fashion retailer Mango announced a team effort to produce a special edition city car. The Mii by Mango is just the first step in a partnership between the two Spanish giants, tweaking the surprisingly spacious little car with unique styling details and a special colour option called Nude. Dark grey alloy wheels, different side skirts and Mii by Mango badges mark the model out from its more straight-laced siblings.
Mercedes-Benz SLS prepped to go GT3 racingTue, 23 Mar 2010
Mercedes-Benz AMG pulled the wraps off its new race car on Monday in Oaxaca, Mexico, scene of a commemoration of Mercedes' victory in the 1952 Carrera Panamericana. The new SLS GT3 is a modified Mercedes-Benz SLS intended to meet FIA homologation requirements for the GT3 class in series throughout the world. While it's not known what the production car will look like when it starts going to customers either this fall--according to the press release--or "before the start of the 2011 racing season," according to AMG's Thomas Rappel, the prototype shown in Oaxaca had a full roll cage, a new front skirt with splitter, rear diffusers and an enormous rear wing.