51mm Motorcycle Carbon Fiber Color Slash Cut Exhaust Muffler Silencer Slip On on 2040-parts.com
Exhaust for Sale
- Dg performance black complete full exhaust v2 for honda grom 125 078-2224(US $399.95)
- Fmf 45489 fmf factory 4.1 anod w/ti mega bomb hdr /r.car cap 450sx-f'1(US $854.99)
- Cobra true duals chrome header system 6250(US $419.95)
- 2012 2009-2015 suzuki gxr1000 full evolution exhaust 4-2-1(US $1,450.00)
- Dg performance slip on muffler exhaust v2 for honda grom 125 075-2123(US $274.95)
- Dg performance slip on muffler exhaust v2 for yamaha r3 15-16 075-4300(US $274.95)
Chevrolet TrailBlazer debuts at Dubai international motor showThu, 10 Nov 2011
The Chevrolet TrailBlazer made its return on Thursday at the Dubai international motor show. The show vehicle is a precursor to the production version but is very similar, according to General Motors. The seven-passenger TrailBlazer looks a lot like GM's recent SUV and crossover entries, with a rounded body, curved headlight housings and LED accents.
Bring A Trailer: Renault R5 Turbo 2Tue, 22 May 2012
We can confidently say that you will never find a Renault R5-based, U.S.-market Le Car that will beat this real R5 Turbo 2 from our friends at BringATrailer.com. This 1984 version is said to have its original paint, less than 22,000 miles and a current—legal—California registration. The Renault R5 hatchback debuted in December 1971 as a 1972 model.
BMW's M Sport 7-series (2009): first official picturesFri, 26 Jun 2009
By James Popsys First Official Pictures 26 June 2009 00:01 BMW has revealed its first ever M Sport 7-series, engine revisions for its best-selling 730d, and a new 740d that will become the most powerful ever Seven diesel when in goes on sale in September 2009. There's an M Aerodynamic bodykit with bigger front and rear bumpers, questionable chrome highlights, and some rather tasty 19-inch twin-spoke alloys. On the inside brushed aluminium trim, an anthracite headlining, sport seats, an M Sport steering wheel and M Sport sill inlays complete the package. Afraid not - the 740d is equipped with a 306bhp/443lb ft 3.0-litre twin-turbo engine. The result is a 0-62 sprint completed in just 6.3 seconds, a limited top speed of 155mph top speed, 40.9mpg on the combined cycle and CO2 emissions of just 181g/km.