7" H4 Motorcycle Amber Halogen Headlamp Led Signal Indicators Lights W/brackets on 2040-parts.com
Milpitas, California, United States
Lighting for Sale
- K&s technologies dot approved turn signal amber 25-1064(US $32.53)
- K&s technologies dot approved turn signal amber 25-4065(US $28.89)
- Motorcycle adjustable folding license plate holder rear tail light bracket mount(US $2.99)
- 6 1/2” hq lucas mu42 flat glass headlight for bsa triumph norton ajs bikes(US $84.99)
- Honda cb900c cb900 right handlebar control (hshc74)(US $37.95)
- Nos oem suzuki front turn signal blinker lens gs450 gs1100 gs650 gs550 gs750(US $13.00)
Show Review: '100% Design' Product and Furniture Design exhibitionTue, 16 Nov 2004
Now into its tenth year, '100% Design' is a showcase for emerging talent from Britain in the fields of product and furniture design. Held in Earl's Court, London, it also attracts European and Asian companies keen on marking their presence. Whilst the show has come to attract larger corporations too, these companies still often give individual credit to their designers, naming them with each piece displayed.
Diesels and turbos dominate 2014Tue, 17 Dec 2013
Wards Automotive released its 20th annual top 10 list of the best engines for 2014, with turbocharged, supercharged and diesel engines claiming the top spots as well as one electric motor. To be eligible, the new or improved engine must be on sale in a production vehicle during the first quarter of 2014. This powertrain revolution features world-class engine technology so compelling that they’re actually becoming the selling points for most buyers.
Geely president Li Shufu admits disputes with Volvo managersTue, 16 Nov 2010
Three months after becoming the new owner of the Swedish car brand Volvo, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. President Li Shufu said he disagrees with Volvo's management about its product plans. Speaking last week at a forum hosted by the Chinese Web site of the Financial Times in Shanghai, Li said that Volvo should develop large cars for China.