75 78 Datsun 280z Lot Of Front Turn Signal Lenses. on 2040-parts.com
Phoenix, Arizona, US
We swapped to V8 in our 76 280Z and the extra parts has to go.This listing for this lot of Front Turn signal Lenses and everything in the picture. .... will fit all Datsuns from75 to 78 280Zcars.
Please feel free to ask any ?'s.
Thanks for looking and good luck.
Side Marker Lights for Sale
- 2002-2005 bmw e46 3-series sedan smoked lens white led side marker light lamps(US $23.49)
- Pair 97-03 bmw e39 5-series/m5 chrome clear lens side marker lights fender lamps(US $14.00)
- 03-07 infiniti g35 4dr sedan jdm black front side marker bumper lights 04 05 06(US $26.99)
- Marker lens & bucket 1970 dodge challenger(US $40.00)
- 1999 ford explorer driver side parking lights oem(US $30.00)
- 1995 dodge stealth bumper side markers oem(US $20.00)
Li Ying Zhi(left) and Gan Lulu (right) - The Beijing Breast Show 2012 Chinese authorities have reprimanded the organisers of the Beijing Motor Show for the ‘Negative Social Impact’ of scantily dressed models. In the West we’re very used to scantily clad beauties selling everything from toothpaste to cars. Especially cars, and especially at Motor Shows.Tue, 22 Feb 2011
The Lotus Elise Club Racer is the latest variation on the long-serving Elise, which will debut at the 2011 Geneva motor show. Disciples of the 'Lotus=lightweight' mantra will be pleased to know the Elise Club Racer does without the German tuner bling, additional luxury features or merchandising that have appeared during CEO Dany Bahar's bold reinvention of the Hethel sports car maker. The Elise Club Racer marks a return to old-school values for Lotus, with some 24kg of extraneous weight removed from the 15-year-old Elise; and added hardware tweaks to ensure the well-regarded roadster retains its performance edge.Thu, 12 May 2011
Mercedes-Benz officials confirmed on Thursday that the 2012 E63 AMG wagon will be part of the North American lineup. Slated to arrive in October, the high-performance wagon will get the same 5.5-liter twin-turbocharged, direct-injection V8 that debuted in the 2012 E63 AMG sedan at the New York auto show in March. It produces 518 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.