76 Cadillac Ecu Engine Computer Module Bendix 1608822 Ecm 500ci Restored Works on 2040-parts.com
Holiday, Florida, United States
THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE (1) 1979 Cadillac "ECU" ENGINE COMPUTER MODULE Bendix 1608822 ECM for 500ci Engines.
I ALSO HAVE THE 1608339 CALIFORNIA EDITION AS AN ORIGINAL UNMOLESTED VINTAGE 1975-76 CADILLAC ELDORADO UNIT THAT IS TESTED AND WORKING .,.. PLEASE SEE --> "Seller's Other Listings" or contact me for information on the 75-76 California Eldorado ECU / ECM models for the 500cui engine.
I ALSO HAVE THE 1979 Cadillac ELDORADO
ECU / ECM Engine Computer Module from Bendix.,.. PLEASE SEE -->
"Seller's Other Listings" or contact me for information on the 79
Eldorado ECU / ECM models for the 350cui engine.
160 8822 75/6 C Cal/E Fed remf 500
160 8824 76 K Fed remf 350
Engine Computers for Sale
- 79 cadillac ecu engine computer module bendix 1618498 ecm 350ci restored works(US $499.99)
- 75-76 cadillac ecu 500 engine computer module bendix 1608339 california working(US $799.99)
- Smart a1351502479 mitsubishi electric e6t42488 engine ecu a1351502479(US $150.00)
- 99 00 bmw 528i 528 2.5 6 cylinder engine computer 7505519 & 5wk9037(US $19.99)
- 1991 acura integra ecm engine computer 37820pr4a60 at sdn fed emissions(US $59.99)
- 2000 300m ecm engine computer calif emissions 4896240(US $89.99)
BMW is lightly updating the 1-series coupe and convertible for 2012 with several sporty modifications. The 128i and the 135i get air curtains for the front fascia to counter aerodynamic drag. Other refinements include accents for the headlights and taillights and light finishings for the interior.Tue, 22 Jul 2014
The Volvo XC90 gets Auto Brake Function at Intersection technology. Volvo are on a mission to prevent any deaths in their cars by 2020, and the new Volvo XC90 – due to be revealed shortly – looks set to push Volvo closer to that aim with an impressive array of new and sophisticated tech as standard. The technology on offer in the new XC90 includes two world first technologies, with the XC90 fitted with Run Off Road Protection Package and Auto Brake at Intersection Package.Wed, 29 Aug 2007
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 29 August 2007 09:30 This can't be the new A4! It look just like an A5... That it does, but should you really complain?