8 Gauge Wire Cable Ring Terminal Connector Silver Boot Electrical 10pcs Platinum on 2040-parts.com
Orange, California, United States
Other for Sale
- 8 gauge wire cable ring terminal connectors silver boot electrical 40pcs(US $11.99)
- 8 gauge wire cable ring terminal connectors black boot electrical 40pcs(US $11.99)
- 8 gauge wire cable ring terminal connectors black boot electrical 20pcs(US $7.99)
- Garmin dezl 570lmt(US $130.00)
- R56 factory gps mini cooper s/ mini portable nav,sat,unit nuvi maps2240(US $80.00)
- 8 gauge wire cable ring terminal connectors red boot electrical 10pcs(US $4.99)
"Room for debate" on minimum driving age increaseTue, 28 Jan 2014
MOTORISTS are concerned about the minimum driving age, according to new research. More than a third of drivers (35%) think the minimum age should be raised, with 40% of those people believing the starting point should be 21, according to the study carried out by British Car Auctions (BCA). Four in 10 of all people questioned said they felt that a reduction in the overall accident rate would be a welcome outcome of an adjustment of the legal minimum driving age.
Interior Motives China Conference 2014 – Day 1Tue, 22 Apr 2014
The seventh edition of the Interior Motive's China Conference has just taken place in Beijing, ahead of the world's most important motor show and in the world's largest car market. The theme of this year's event, ‘Mobilising the new urban landscape' is extremely pertinent to anyone who has experienced the city's congestion and its air quality. During the event's two days, the presenters explored our future relationship with the automobile, from increasing levels of autonomous drive in our cars, to the varied definitions of the word luxury, and how that impacts on customer expectations right across the globe.
Red Bull 1-2 in Abu DhabiSun, 01 Nov 2009
Sebastian Vettel wins the first Abu Dhabi Grand Prix at Yas Marina It was billed as a procession; a meaningless final race to the topsy-turvy 2009 F1 season. And in a sense it was. Sebastian Vettel managed to best Lewis Hamilton in the McLaren early on, but that tussle never took off after Hamilton retired with dodgy brakes, leaving Vettel to cruise to victory.